FIRST SCENE

I HAD TO DO A PLAY FOR SCHOOL AS A PROJECT BUT IT COULD ONLY BE A MAXIMUM OF 1-5 PAGES. I DECIDED TO POST IT ON HERE AND IF YOU GUYS WANT I CAN CHANGE IT TO A FAN FICRION, TWILIGHT OR VAMPIRE DIARIES, OR I CAN CONTINUE THE STORY BUT WITHOUT IT BEING WRITTEN AS A PLAY. IT'S UP TO YOU GUYS. BECAUSE I HAD TO WRITE IT FOR SCHOOL YOU MIGHT NOTICE THAT THE LANGUAGE I LIKE TO USE ISN'T IN THERE BUT THE EMOTION SHOULD BE THE SAME.

Setting: A wide space living room. On the far right there’s a fireplace, with the fire on.  There’s an opening on the left leading into the kitchen. There’s a small coffee table in the middle of the room, and a long couch a few spaces behind it. To the couches right there is a love-seat, and to left of the couch there is a LayZboy.

There are 6 people in the middle of the room surrounding the coffee table arguing.

Zoey: (Throws hands up and starts yelling.) We have to do something about Kat and Nate. I almost died when I dodged the shoe Kat tried to throw at Nate’s head.

Bella: (Sighs heavily and calmly says to Zoey,) You’re exaggerating Zoey.

Zoey: (Eyes widen and screams at Bella.) They were 6-inch stiletto heels. I would have lost an eye if I hadn’t ducked at the last minute.

Sam: (Steps in between the two girls to stop them from fighting even more.) Zoey’s right Bella. One of us is going to get hurt if we let this continue.

Max: (Desperately says,) So what do we do?

Adam: (States.) We lock them in a room together, and they stay there until they deal with all their feelings and start getting along. 

Everyone looks confused at Adam and shocked at what he said. 

Adam: (Exclaims.) What? Isn’t it obvious that they like each other?

Bella: (Carefully says,) They don’t like each other, they hate each other. I mean look at how much the fight and argue whenever they’re in the same room. 

Zoey: (Has and understanding look on her face.) I think that’s his point. They fight with each other on every little thing. No matter how stupid it is. Maybe all that arguing is really them fighting their attraction for each other and they don’t realize it, thinking that it’s hate instead of something else.

Sam: (Shocked at what Zoey just said. He speaks,) So we do Adam’s suggestion and lock them in a room.

The lights dim and the stage goes black.