6

6
Berlin

Everyone was captured, well, Bucky, Steve, Lydia, Sam, and T'Challa that is

Everyone was captured, well, Bucky, Steve, Lydia, Sam, and T'Challa that is. Bucky was contained in this huge container, guards around him. T'Challa, Steve and Sam all got places into one truck, but Lydia was put in one by herself.

"Why can't I go with them?" she began to question when they first were being separated, to which a guard pushed her and held a gun up, making her exhale deeply and shake her head, climbing into the truck by herself. She made slight eye contact with Sam, the man wishing she could be with him right now instead.

Lydia's ride was boring to say the least, no one spoke and honestly? She was a tad too nervous to speak.

Meanwhile in the other car,

"So you like cats?" Sam questioned

"Sam" Steve started

"What?" Sam responded, "Dude shows up dressed like a cat, and you don't wanna know more?"

"Your suit... It's vibranium?" Steve asked

"The Black Panther has been the protector of Wakanda for generations" T'Challa said, "A mantle passed from warrior to warrior. And now because your friend murdered my father; I also wear the mantle of king. So I ask you, as both warrior and king, how long do you think you can keep your friend safe from me?"

Steve didn't respond.
-------------------------------------------------------

Once removed from the trucks, Lydia was forced to stand to the side while Steve and Sam approached Sharon and a few guards.

"What's gonna happen?" Steve asked

"Same thing that ought to happen to you. Psychological evaluation and extradition." Everett Ross said

"This is Everett Ross" Sharon introduced, "Deputy Task Force Commander"

"What about a lawyer?" Steve questioned

"Lawyer. That's funny" Ross said, "See their weapons are placed on lockup. We'll write you a receipt"

"I better not look out the window and see anybody flying around in that" Sam warned

The men walked away, Lydia following behind slowly, as guards were still close around her.
------------------------------------------------------

"You'll be provided with an office, instead of a cell. Now do me a favor, stay in it?" Ross said

"I don't intend on going anywhere" T'Challa said