His parents, Brandon and Stella stared at each other in a state of shock. Out of all the things Frankie could have possibly asked for, they never expected for this to happen.

"You? A fairy?" Stella started, "Please, you've always been adamant to becoming a specialist just like your father."

"I think you're just confused," Brandon concurred.

Stella sat down to place her hand on his shoulder. "You have a special role as heir to the Solarian throne. And that requires specialist training," Stella told her son in sympathy.

"There is no place for a king to be a fairy and for him to have no training in becoming a hero. I'm sorry but no, you must stay a specialist."

He was in shock. How could they say no? How could his plan go so terribly wrong?

Tears came out of his eyes, "Listen, you don't understand! I'm not like other Solarian heirs that want to fight nonstop. I want to learn the ways of magic and use it for the good of the world! Why can't you two understand that?"

"Frankie, I still love you it's just—" Stella trembled.

"No Mom! You don't love me. If you loved me, you'd accept me for my passion and wouldn't call me a blatant idiot!" he yelled, "If you need me, I'll be in Eraklyon crying myself to sleep with Elia. I'm tired of this family."

He took his mother's ring of Solaria and teleported out of the room.

At this point both Stella and Brandon were both tearing up. Stella started, "I went too hard on him. If only he knew we were trying to protect him from the Trix I faced at Alfea. They'd hurt him and I would never want him to hurt like the way they hurt me."

"I agree, Red Fountain is the only place where Frank could get the best training towards being able to protect himself."

She stirred, "If only he told us more."

--

"Look who finally woke up again," Faragonda plainfully stated, "Don't even tell me what happened, I was there for the whole thing."

"Wait-- you've been causing me to get these visions the whole time?" he belted.

"Yes, but are you really all that surprised? I'm sure you learned something from these past experiences."

"I did. And I know what to do now," Frankie stood up and ran to the door, "Thank you so much Headmistress Faragonda!"

Frankie ran outside to see his friends. They were all standing in the hallway directly outside of Faragonda's office, patiently waiting for any news.

Elia was the first to speak, "Frankie, how did it go?"

"It went well. I was able to learn something that will help me achieve my goal in the future."

"Wait, does that mean you won't be able to go to Alfea for the time being?" Naomi questioned.

"Sadly, that's what it seems like for now. Faragonda was always on board for letting me attend, but now I know it's my parents who I have to convince."

"How will you be able to do that?" Hani asked.

"I'm not sure, that's why I'm counting on you all to help me out," he responded.

"That's so wholesome!" Ariadne cried, "I'd love to help!"

"Yes, and in the meantime we can give you fairy lessons so you're all caught up by the time you get to Alfea," Elia remarked.

"And I'll convince Professor Saladin to let Frankie leave a few hours each week for those lessons," Fran stated aloud, "Sometimes he can be very controlling if we leave Red Fountain too much."

They walked down the hallway enjoying the little time the group of fairies and specialists had together. They'd reach the gate entrance where the wind riders of Fran and Frankie were parked down in front. Before either could walk to them, a message for Frankie appeared right in front of them with a gold invitation attached.

He read it aloud, "Dearest Prince Frank of Solaria, the Queen and King of Solaria formally invite you to the annual Solarian ball this Saturday at 8 o'clock in the afternoon. We hope you and your chosen guests will make it in time to have a splendid night. Looks like there's going to be a Solarian ball and I'd like all you ladies to attend."

Everyone was very excited for the news, and before Frankie left, all the girls agreed they'd teach him a set of magic skills in the week before this ball would take place.

--

Of course, seeing the joy of those fairies did not make one group of teenagers happy.

"A ball at Solaria? Pathetic," Martha grumbled. She was sitting near her pot, spying on the fairies.

Marvin walked up to her. "Sister, are you thinking what I'm thinking?" Marvin inquired.

"Yes, I'd love to crash this party and ruin Frank's dream of becoming a fairy," she replied.

"What an awful idea. I like it."

"We'll crush Frank's dream and our plan for getting the dragon flame will be carried out once and for all."

All the siblings laughed at their evil plan, each with excitement to ruin such a joyous occasion.