"Hey babe, ready to go?" He said coming towards me. I took a deep breath and looked at Peter. I could see the hurt in his eyes. The sadness. Why would he even love me after so many years? 

"No." I said. I looked up at my boyfriend. He looked at me confused.

"I made a reservation at the restaurant. You can't just say no." He said. I sighed and clenched my fist in frustration. 

"I'm hanging out with Peter today. No excuses. I just saw him after so many years! Can you give me a break?" I said. He looked at me angrily.

"He's not your boyfriend. I am! We are going to the restaurant Y/N!" He said loudly. I felt Peter take a step forward. I looked at my left to see him showing a 'go we can hang out next time' look. I saw the pain in his eyes but he faked a smile. 

"Why not you go hang out with Avery!" I said loudly. He looked at me stunned.

"She's my best friend Y/N, you know that." He said sternly.

"Oh well Peter right here is my best friend! Every single time I ask you if we could hang out, you will say no! Why? Oh because you're hanging out with Avery. So why can't I hang out with my best friend Aidan?" I said back. He began to ramble stuff but I wasn't paying attention because I felt Peter hold my hand. I looked at him and he smiled. 

"Go, he is your boyfriend right." He said. He's voice was cracking a little. 

"No way, I can't just leave you again. I want to spend some time with you Peter. It's been so long." I said.

"You could always come tomorrow." He smiled. I let out a sigh. He was right but Aidan is acting like a jerk right now and I don't want to go to some stupid restaurant. 

"Aidan please stop." I said. He stopped rambling and looked at me.

"Just give me one day with him please." I begged. 

"Shut up Y/N. You're coming right now." He grabbed my arm and dragged me outside. I didn't get a chance to look at Peter's face. Yes, Aidan is a total idiot. Most of the time he is bipolar but normally he's so kind. I don't know what's gone up to him lately. 

"Sorry." He mumbled. I looked at him in shock. Now he says sorry? 

"What the hell has gone up to you Aidan? You know Peter's my best friend!" I said loudly. He gave me a peck on the lips and smiled. I rolled my eyes and looked outside the window. This was the first time he acted like this to me. Maybe it was mistake? Maybe it was not. I'll find out. I will. I looked out the window and sighed.

"Sorry Peter." I whispered to myself. 

>.<

PETER'S POV

I was chasing after her but I lost the car. Great. I don't have Karen with me. I sighed and went back to the tower.

"She really moved on." I whispered to myself. I sat on my bed with my hands on my face. She will come tomorrow right? When I realized she had a boyfriend my heart broke to pieces. Again. I took out the picture of me and her from the drawer and looked at it. I was busy looking at the picture that I never realized a tray of food coming towards me.

"Peter." Wanda whispered from the doorway. I looked at her. She smiled sadly and nodded towards the tray.

"We completed the mission, now eat up. You haven't eaten all day kiddo." She said. I smiled a little and nodded. I sighed and sat down eating my food. I picked up my phone and called Ned.

"Hey! What's up Peter?" Ned said.

"I saw Y/N today." I said quietly.

"YOU DID? HOLY SHIT! TELL HER I SAID H-

"Ned, she's not here." I said.

"Then? Where is she?" He said quietly.

"She moved on Ned. She really did." I said in a whisper.

"Oh. I'm so so-

"Hey hey hey, it's okay. I'm fine." I said back looking down at my food which was half way finished.

"No you're not." Ned said

"Yes I am." I said back smiling a little.

"I'm coming over! No excuses." He said. I was about to talk but he ended the call. I chuckled and ate my food looking at the picture of me and Y/N.

------- ...

"Dear Peter Parker, I hope you know CPR because you took my breath away."