𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫||𝐒𝐭𝐮𝐛𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐧

Start from the beginning

"Yes Don." The guard nodded and walked off.

"You are not to leave this fucking house, do you understand me Amara?" He directed a glare towards me as he raised an eyebrow. I scoffed, internally rolling my eyes causing his jaw to clench in irritation. I didn't bother responding to him but instead I completely ignored him knowing damn well I'm leaving this house.

"Words." He placed the palms of his hands on the table, dipping his head slightly to meet my eyes. His piercing blue eyes stared into mine as soon as I made eye contact with him. I held eye contact, his intense blue eyes stared deeply into mine.

"I understand." I grumbled as I rolled my eyes. Eventually I moved my gaze back to the table. It took everything within me not to give him the middle finger. He then stood up straight and left the kitchen.

I'm still going.

꧁꧂

I'm currently getting dressed in my room because I'm seeing my parents whether Xavier likes it or not. I don't care about the consequences right now I just miss them though it's only been a day. I was wearing black adidas joggers with a matching jacket. Underneath my jacket I wore a plain white t-shirt along with my small silver chain. Before opening the door I made sure to grab my white air maxes and phone.

Walking out I noticed that there were more guards than usual around the house. Weird. Xavier was no where to be seen thankfully, so I quietly walked towards the front door as soon as I reached the bottom of the stairs.

I saw one of the the guards standing at the front door.

"Excuse me." I mumbled quietly to the guard standing at the door.

"I'm sorry I can't do that ma'am." He looked down at me.

"Why the fuck not?" I snapped as I glared up at him.

"Xavier's orders." Of fucking course.

"I just need some air." I sighed.

He looked at me for a moment before sighing, moving out of the way. I mumbled a thank you as I walked out the front door.

I was met with the dark, gloomy night sky as I closed the door behind me. Bright stars scattered across the sky shining amongst the darkness. Goosebumps crawled up my skin as the wind blew threw the night sky,rustling the trees that stood tall around the mansion.

I asked one of Xavier's drivers to take me to my house using the excuse that Xavier needed me there. The drive was silent, the gloomy bright street lamps reflecting on my face as we pass by them. Soft melodies from the radio played in the background as I leaned my head against the window.

Couple of minutes later, we had finally pulled up to my mansion. The lights were still on in the house meaning my parents were awake, thank god. The guards that were standing outside the gates had open them as soon as I rolled down my window letting them know it was me.

"Thanks. Could you wait outside for me?" I said after opening the car door as soon as we parked.

"Of course ma'am." He nodded giving me a small smile.

I returned the same one before shutting the car door after I got out and walking towards my front door. As soon as I opened the door I saw my parents sitting in the living room watching a movie. Damon and Luca were no where to be seen so I walked towards the living room.

Their heads snapped up towards me at the sound of my footsteps entering the living room. A wide smile settled onto their face as their eyes found mine.

"Mija!" My mother stood up from the couch before engulfing me into a warm hug. I hugged her back as I rested my head on her shoulder relaxing into her touch. My father stood up from his seat too and hugged me as he placed a kiss at the top of my head.

Eventually we broke up from the hug and sat back down on the couch.

"How are you adjusting to Xavier's?" My father spoke up wrapping an arm around my mothers shoulder.

I couldn't tell them that I wasn't suppose to come here because that'll cause drama I don't want. So instead I just lie.

"It's fine I guess. he's always working." I shrugged leaning back against the couch.

"We should have dinner some time." My mother suggested resting her head against my fathers shoulder.

"Mm." My father hummed as he watched the football match on tv.

"Amara?" I suddenly heard Luca's voice from the doorway of the living room.

"Luca!" I squealed jumping up from my seat before I engulfed him in a hug.

"How's it been cabrona?" He chuckled wrapping his arms around me as he hugged me back. I hit the back of his head before letting go of him.

(dumbass)

"Fine." I rolled my eyes as I sat back down next to my mother. Luca sat down next to me right when Damon walked into the room running towards me as soon as he saw me. He then shoved Luca off the couch, which earned him a glare, and sat next to me instead.

"God It's been boring here without you Amara." He ruffled my hair before hugging me tightly.

"Of course it has." I pushed him away, fixing my hair and flicked his forehead.

"Where's that asshole?" Luca sat down on the other side of me turning his body towards me.

"Work." I mumbled staring at the ground.

He nodded slowly before directing his attention towards the football game on tv.

"Pasa la puta bola tonta joder!" My father yelled at the tv before rolling his eyes.

(pass the fucking ball dumb fuck!)

"Malditos idiotas." Damon yelled from beside me.

(fucking idiots)

"They don't know how to play the game." Luca shook his head, scoffing.

"Scream at the tv one more time and all 3 will you get the shoe." My mother pointed to the 3 of them as I laughed clutching onto my stomach.

"Have you seen how shit they are ma?" Luca raised his eyebrows pointing  to the tv as he turned his head towards my mother.

"It doesn't matter, you boys are giving me a headache." My mother sighed as my father chuckled from beside her. "are you asking to sleep on the couch?"

"Sorry mi amor." My father held up his hands in surrender as he bit his bottom lip trying to hide his smile but his dimples popped out making it obvious he was.

(my love)

"Yuck." I faked gagged before getting up from the couch. "who wants popcorn?"

The four of them responded with a quick 'me' so I made my way towards the kitchen to make some.