Unbroken

"Why don't you visit him in the university and ask him personally? The game is over and you are allowed to ask questions now Kris." Nana wouldn't let go of the information easily.

Dongwan laughed at my disappointed reaction and offered coolly, "I can bring you there if you like! I have a lot of spare time today and I needed to borrow some herbal books from the school's library too."

I stood up right away and brought my cup of coffee with me in my room. I quickly looked for something decent to wear and washed up in the fastest way possible. After I dried up my hair, I tied it on a neat pony tail and grabbed one of my M designed hoodie, I wore leggings under my black knitted pull over and went outside right away. Dongwan's almost done with his meal and I'm just wiping my eye glasses for my final touch. My sling bag is smaller and more manageable than my back pack so I decided to use it instead.

"Your outfit is a good match for our ride. Hahaha! We will surely look like an oppa and dongsaeng having a tour there." He looked so eager to bring me to the school.

"Nana, I'll leave my basket here with rest of the bread. Please finish them all! Hahaha" and he held Nana's hand tightly and let go gently like a very sweet son.

We walked pass our mini ornamental garden and Dongwan picked a daisy and gave it to me casually. "Let's have fun today! Shall we?" and he led me to a silver bicycle parked outside our gate. It has a cushion on its back for an extra passenger and I looked at him again. Since I can ask questions now, I should.

"Do you perhaps have someone who's supposed to sit there every time you use your bike? Like a girlfriend or someone as close as that?" I tried to deliver my question politely.

"Oh that." He looked at the back seat and answered right away. "Yes, I've always been with my bread basket for a very long time now." And he burst into crazy laughter.

It was a lame joke but it felt good to know that no one will be jealous just in case.

"You're still as meticulous as before. For your information my dongsaeng, all of us don't have anyone like that and are not planning to have one yet since your approval is precious to us." He hopped on his bike as soon as he finished his sentence.

"Okay, sit comfortably and hold on to me tightly. I will act as if I don't know you if you fall. Hahaha! I'm not joking." He tries his best to keep the mood up. I held on him tightly just like how Junjin taught me when I rode with him.

The scent of isopropyl alcohol was gone instead right now, the doctor's smell was replaced with a manly shower fresh kind of fragrance. I even felt his rock hard abs as I wrapped my arms on his slim waist.

His amazing stamina was so evident on our whole trip. His legs were fast and it never changed its pace. He took great care as we bounced off humps and faced some sharp turns going to the town proper. He knew were the shortcuts are and he was very precise with his distance calculation. He is one skilful doctor indeed; I can see this as a huge benefit when there are emergencies.

We reached the university's gate and he showed his alumni ID and told the guard that I am "Miss Minah's grand-daughter" and the guard welcomed me with warm regards for Nana.

Dongwan parked his bike on the open area for bicycles and we started walking in the hallways. I looked around to observe. The bulletin boards looked like what I saw on televisions. Since I was home schooled, I am so glad to have a closer look on things like these.

My companion halted to my surprise as he stared on one of the displayed materials. I looked on it curiously and he pointed at their old picture, stuck on the plain black back drop with orange glitters shimmering on its border.