Chapter 5: Special chap, the end?

👜👨‍🦱 👛👩‍🦰 📗👱

Yes it's been a few days since they did that actually because aziawa was drunk he doesn't remember anything but mineta thought maybe he doesn't need to eat happy pills and maybe aziawa has changed, but because of their relationship mineta started feeling nauseous "Shinso" "e-uh yeah ?" "Can you buy me some medicine, I've been feeling nauseous lately" "Okay" "Here's the money" "Okay" Shinso finally leaves the house and he thinks *wait a minute, is.. Mineta pregnant!? If he's almost mineta's going to be my father but he's younger than me, I'd better buy a pregnancy test kit* Skip "I'm back!" "oh Shinso where's the medicine" "here" "Shinso I asked for medicine not a pregnancy test kit" "could you be pregnant" "don't joke" "just try mineta" "e-eh if true..." "mhm you will be my dad" "okay I'll try" mineta went to the bathroom and a few minutes later mineta came out of the bathroom "negative?" "positive" "oh congrats, papa" "strange you know" "now you are my papa" "mhm, better abortion" "e-e-eh please don't" "will aziawa be responsible?" "......" "definitely no he won't take responsibility and when we did that he was drunk, he couldn't remember" "but..." "I'm going to the doctor" "please don't" "if I give know aziawa he will ask me for an abortion" and suddenly eri comes "am i going to be big sister papa?" "yeah, e-eh" "you have to keep it a secret, right eri" "okay but why" "maybe daddy will be angry because papa is pregnant so keep it a secret" "why will daddy be angry?" "oh, daddy will ask papa to abort this child" "why daddy like that" "it's an adult problem eri don't have to think about it okay" "okay"

8 week later sorry T-T

"Papa do you want to tell dad" "hey Shinso, maybe this child will die so it's like you don't have to call me papa" "don't talk like that papa" eri hugs mineta's leg "wait what is it, the former slap!" "oh it's nothing Shinso" "who did this" "nothing i just accidentally slipped" Shinso used his Quirk to find out "so who did this papa?" "Mr Aziawa, he he hit me because I accidentally made a mistake it hurt, when Aazawa hit me, blood came out of my mouth, I started eating my pills again but it always made me vomit blood and when I checked to the doctor, sure enough. I miscarried I don't know how to tell eri and Shinso how" Mineta cried and finally Shinso stopped her Quirk "e-eh why am I crying haha ​​sorry" eri cries about it "e-eh eri why are you crying?" "why didn't you tell me that you miscarried" "e-uh how do you know?!" "why didn't papa tell eri" eri hugged mineta "sorry-sorry" Shinso also cried a little and also hugged mineta and when they were crying aziawa came home "I'm home, eri Shinso why are you crying?" "oh they accidentally fell off the bike" "okay, mineta..." "yes?" "Can I come with you first" "Okay, wait here, kids" Mineta let go of her hug and went to Aziawa's room and when they entered there was a scream and things fell, Shinso couldn't do anything and Eri was turned It's a Dora movie, but there's still a commotion and finally the commotion stops and Mineta comes out in the same state nothing has changed. Skip at night with eri and aziawa

"So eri you want to tell me something before bed?" "why did daddy hit papa did he do something wrong" "who said that" "oh Shinso" "ohh he just made up" "daddy did you know papa was pregnant?" "Wait what!" "that night when daddy was drunk, daddy make papa petrant" "really?" "mhm but now the baby is dead" "how come" "papa said you made him vomit blood? And the baby died" "e-eh papa asked me to keep it a secret"

* I... killed my own child, I impregnated him and made him miscarry someone like me I am worse than a villain, everything I did to him, he can still smile and laugh and also do other tasks he people who strong, I feel really bad" "daddy?" "e-uh yeah maybe no story tonight ok I have some business" "okay" aziawa went to mineta's room and opened the door "e-uh mr aziawa? You need something" "mineta..." "yes?" "why didn't you ever tell me you were pregnant!?" "uh what, haha ​​stop kidding aziawa" aziawa hugged mineta "I'm sorry, I just never meant why are you still can smile when you know you miscarried, why can you be like that sorry please" "azawa don't have to be like that i have forgiven you you know i never hate you, shh"

If you ask me to continue comment, okay?