Chapter 2: Eri

😭🙏🏻 🪓😁🖕

When mineta is put in a room together behind the wall of aziawa, hawk and all might watch "this family meeting will be beautiful" all might say cheerfully "they could have a fight" aziawa said "hopefully not" and "hey dad, mom" "minouru! Why are you still here! You should go back to work you know!" "But I don't want any more, dad" "You haven't eaten your pills yet" Mr. Mineta takes pills and puts in mineta's mouth "eat this and this is the last bottle" "okay dad" Mineta's mother goes to mineta and they think her mother will hug her turns out.

Mineta's mother slapped him "you are an idiot, I shouldn't have given birth to you, you are a burden on the family, just looking for work is not good, answer what Mineta's mother said" "oo-okay mom" "okay we want to go" and aziawa, hawk and all might be a bit surprised "what was that just now" Hawk looks angry *a messy family and now he is problem child number 18* "Hey aziawa" "hm?" "do you want him to stay at your house for a while" "why me" "it looks like you two will have a good relationship" "mhm" hawk nodded" "Ugh ok"

"okay so this is my house and now you live here" "aziawa .." "what's wrong" aziawa as usual answered with a flat and expressionless face "thank you for allowing me to stay here" "ok-ok, okay come on in" and when they enter they are greeted by eri "who is she?" "my daughter" "ohh" "dad-dad" "hm? What's wrong eri" aziawa in front of eri looks good and very gentle "is that the new papa?!" eri looks excited "eri he is just a guest not a new papa" "ohh" eri looks gloomy and after aziawa sent eri back to his room aziawa gave a tour of his house "and this is your room" "oh thanks" "okay if you want to stay in here you have to follow the rules and your job here" "okay"

"Rule number 1: no kissing.

Rule number 2: don't tease.

Rule number 3: don't eat happy pills.

Rule number 4: don't bring men into my house.

Rule number 5: don't be mean to eri.

And your work at home.

Washing, sweeping, cooking, cleaning the house tidying up Eri's room, Sweeping every room and cleaning the bathroom, going shopping, cooking breakfast, lunch and dinner for me and Eri and don't forget to clean my second child's room Shinso and another one at breakfast, cook food for me eri and Shinso and if Shinso's breakfast is wrapped, also at 12.00 pick up eri at school, understand!"" yeah-yeah of course" 

"Don't forget to cook dinner" "o-okay" and finally aziawa went mineta unlocked her room the door was difficult to open it took a few minutes she opened it and when she opened the door to her room, it was very small like a place to store clean tools -clean and sure enough there is a cleaning tool *why did I go with him first* Mineta started tidying up her very small room near the entrance there was a light switch and a small table also on the small table there was glass and a folding bed.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Mineta room like that ☝️