Chapter 1: Fisrt times we meet

👁️👄👁️🖕 🔪👁️^👁️

Aziawa is on a mission to save men who were made into slaves and Aziawa goes to where the men are slaves "wait? What" Aziawa tries not to be surprised, he sees a place to.. *have sex, what place this..., should i go in there and have sex, oh no-no aziawa you won't come in, but i have to save that guy* mineta sighs and *okay i'll go in* and finally aziawa comes in" welcome sir" Aziawa was greeted by a man like him who manages this place.

"mhm" aziawa answered flatly with a scary face "so please fill out this form and choose the man/woman you like" and the person left, and when aziawa filled out the form he saw the name minouru mineta *okay here it is * aziawa finished filling out the form and finally gave it to the receptionist and finally it was aziawa's turn, he brought it to a room, and when aziawa entered the room.

He was greeted by a kiss, a passionate kiss aziawa even fell to the floor and he was a man who wore skimpy clothes to make customers more excited, they kissed for a long time aziawa didn't enjoy it and aziawa pushed mineta "do you want to do that?" its faster sir" mineta came closer to aziawa and teased him "you know i'm here to save you, i'm on duty you know" aziawa panted.

"Really? Are you tricking me" "No, of course not" Mineta's eyes suddenly changed color to a random color "You're all right" "Oh no I haven't eaten the pills" Mineta opened the drawer in the room and took pills and when aziawa saw the pills aziawa quickly took the pills before eating "hey my pills" "this is dangerous you know!" aziawa said firmly "that's my medicine you know" "these are happy pills, you are addicted and these are also drugs" "really? it's just medicine to make people happy" aziawa with his Quirk tied mineta with his scarf and when people realized that aziawa are pro heroes, they immediately run away and finally Aziawa's mission is complete.

When in the car 

"So how long have you been working there?" "when I was 13" "aren't you too young to have sex" "it's my job so what can I do" "parents want to be worried about you" "oh really" "mhm" "you know when i can go back to work" "you he should be still in school not working" Mineta approached Aziawa and when Mineta approached Aziawa had a somewhat uncomfortable feeling and sure enough when Mineta wanted to kiss Azia, luckily Aziawa avoided and because the timing was right they arrived at their destination "Okay when you meet your parents" "mhm" and so that Mineta doesn't run away, Aziawa binds Mineta with her scarf again.