Synopsis

Kris, a workaholic business woman already had her plans ahead of her as a routine of being an upcoming CEO when all of a sudden; her grandmother abruptly pulled her out of the company's operations to play a mind game that totally sounded almost absurd for anyone to understand.

She was given a mission to go to a certain town that she never heard of. The mission includes looking for a person to whom she owes a debt and pay it back as soon as she identifies what it is.

"It is something that money cannot compensate." her grandmother said when she insisted to pass the payment via wire transfer. "Look for him among a bunch of people who are waiting for you. They are aware that you are coming and they already know your name before you can even introduce yourself to them."

"All of them can distinguish at least three random facts about you but varying from each other. The person who you need to pay is the one who will exceed the things that they identify. I didn't tell them anything about you. All of what they know was acquired through their experiences." Nana, her grandmother said.

The time frame given to her is a month long, but if she asks them any question about how they found out those secrets, she will be spending another year in that unknown town as a consequence.