Day 6

Gathering all my files together at the end of the day ready to be ordered for tomorrow I cracked my neck so ready to be taken away from the boring mundane life surrounding me to the wonderful sexual promises Loki spoke of two days ago. Humming one of the song I had on my player I heard a knock on the office door Loki peaked his head in.

"Come on quickly." His head disappeared for a second before he popped back in. "Oh and bring a file with you." picking up a random one trotting over to him Loki quickly pecked my lips before tugging me out of my office. He was giddy, probably excited and although he let go of my hand when people passed it always came back once they were out of sight. Mainly so I kept up with Lokis fast pace through the halls.

"You're excited aren't you. Loki what is it that's got you jumping about as if ants are in your pants?" He pulled me into an elevator facing me once more.

"I've longed to see you of course." A blush formed on my cheeks and a small smile followed. "Are you not excited?" His eyes scanned my face for any lies while I spoke.

"Of course I'm excited, just surprised to see how cute you can be." Loki scoffed not liking the term I used.

"I'm not cute." I giggled leaning in and turned his head so Lokis lips almost touched mine.

"No, you're a dark, mysterious man child." Smiling I brought our lips together for a moment feeling myself gain the happiness he was emitting. Loki chuckled and once the doors opened we pull back from each other. Following behind him Loki brought me to a dark room. Until he switched the light on. It must have been his room. It was smaller than mine but he still had a desk by the door that I put the file on.

"I would very much like to use another hole tonight pet and this isn't a request." Biting my lip at the harsh tone Loki pushed me up against him slapping my ass. The trousers I wore became heated just thinking about Lokis pulling it off me.

"I'm all yours." Whispering this Loki shoved me back. Falling onto the bed he was quick to remove my clothes.

"I fear I've been too soft with you pet. The first time we joined you wanted to be spanked. Turn around, ass in the air." Biting my lip I spun myself about until my face pressed into his bedsheets. Loki's hand met my ass in a quick slap. Moaning he was quick to move to my other cheek. My grip on the sheets tightened as Loki slapped harder, letting out soft whimpers he suddenly stopped bringing his lips to my now red cheeks kissing the heated skin.

"Do whatever you want just please get started." Loki chuckled bringing his lips up my spine in open-mouthed kisses he stopped at the back of my neck.

"I believe I already have. Don't move." Listening I heard his clothes being removed. Turning my head to look as his pants hit the floor. Biting my lip he glanced in my direction smirking when seeing me watering in the mouth at the sight of him. Whimpering as he touched my arse once more he moved back behind me. "Now before I get started I'll start here." He thrusted into my wet folds to soak himself, moaning when I heaved forward Loki thrusts back and forward harshly. Hips abruptly meeting mine deeply until Loki pulled out, hearing him panting above me Loki spread my arse cheeks before inching himself between the puckered hole. Gasping I hissed gripping onto the bedsheets as Loki started shallow thrusts in and out of the right hole.

"Loki please slow down." Loki stopped completely making me pant deeply. Loki grabbed hold of my hands squeezing them a few times.

"Just relax pet and then this will all be easier. Ready?" Gulping I nodded and tried relaxing, Loki picked up again. Slower this time he managed to get deeper I moaned softly urging Loki to pick up the pace. "That's it pet, gripping me just like that. fuck you know what you're doing." Loki suddenly spun me around my chest bouncing from the impact. His lips met mine in a hunger I couldn't quite describe, it lit a fire in my chest that made my stomach flutter with butterflies. Moaning against his lips Loki suddenly thrusted a hand into my cunt as he continued to work my ass. Arching at the second penetration Loki moved his lips down to my chest to hear me moan, which he wasn't disappointed.

"Loki oh my God you're going to make me cum." His name slipped from my lips like honey. It made Loki groan at both my words and the way I clenched around his fingers and cock.

"Then do it pet, you're so beautiful." Loki's spare hand wrapped around my throat I gasped finishing off shaking from all the pleasure. Loki grunted at the fluttering of my insides finishing off. He groaned out my name. Which he hadn't done before. Panting together enjoying the after sensation Loki rolled off me to one side of the bed. He catches his breath first and got up cleaning me and himself before lying back down next to me.

"Is it alright if I stay?" I whispered out curling into his side. Loki hummed kissing my forehead softly.

"I don't want you to leave." A smile spread across my face as Loki pulled the covers over us, mostly me since he didn't feel the cold like I did. "Do you ever want to leave this place? See the outside world?" His hand caressed my cheek removing the hair from it.

"Sometimes I feel I already have." Loki's head turned to look at me.

"And what do you mean by that?" Thinking for a moment I sucked in a breath.

"I don't see glimpses of anything but emotions or feelings arouse things I don't know I'd felt before." Loki turned to his side hand resting on his cheek to listen.

"What emotions were they?" Piercing my lips together I thought through what to say next.

"I don't know, I suppose, you know that one section in the cafeteria with the large light. It's bright enough to remind me of the sun." Sighing out reaching a hand across his chest and around Lokis back. "And other things too, the purest of happiness, love and desire. All things I know I've felt but up until recently id yet to experience it here." Loki paused for a moment staring down at me as my fingers traced circles around his smooth back.

"And when pray tell did you feel all those things?" We both knew what the answer was, his smile made it all that more clear. I finally looked up to his eyes, Loki waited for my answer.

"When I've been with you." Our faces were close together but neither of us moved away at the confession I gave.

"So you love me pet? Did I charm my way into your heart these past few months?" A blush formed on my cheeks as I looked back down to his chest but Loki lifted a hand to my chin to look me in the eye. "I'm afraid I feel the same. Something about you has me drawing in with no power to turn back." His lips pressed softly onto mine and as Loki pushed our bodies to press up against one another something told me this night wasn't over just yet.