Day 3

After the visit Loki gave me I hadn't seen him. Which I suppose we didn't agree to anything and it had only been two days. Yesterday being rostered on for on-call nurse always leads me to be busy.

Sitting by myself in the back corner of the cafeteria I was eating my lunch alone. As most people did for some much needed quiet time. It's all about work here so half an hour of nothing is well needed.

"(y/n)." My head shot up from my salad to Loki who stood in front of me. He came out of nowhere.

"You remember my name." I noted he only had a drink with him, so he wasn't here for lunch.

"And why do you think I'd forget?" Shrugging my shoulders he sat beside me at an angle that would hide my figure from anyone walking past.

"Well, yesterday you never said it once so I thought it was an effort to hide the fact you'd forgotten." Drinking some of the coconut water I had Loki's hand suddenly went to the hemline of the skirt I wore. Almost choking on the liquid in my mouth I quickly swallowed.

"I'd never forget a name from such a beauty." His hand ventured higher now under the skirt. "I just enjoy watching you squirm from the names I give you pet." Loki glanced behind him at people looking down at their food before bringing the hand along my underwear. "I've never seen you in a skirt before. You want to make it easier for me?" A blush formed on my cheeks trying to pry his hands off my inner thigh.

"Not here." Loki just chuckled tugging at the underwear and when I tried standing but he hooked a leg around one of the chair legs pushing me up against the table, I was stuck.

"But I can already feel how wet you are under this thin underwear." Wiggling about he dipped a finger inside me. Gasping quietly Loki smirked.

"I'll scream." I threatened and Loki grinned wider.

"Oh, and what will you say when someone comes over seeing you're soaking cunt filled with my fingers?" That made my mouth shut and Loki chuckled darkly. "Just enjoy yourself pet." He leant forward to whisper in my ear "And do try and keep quiet." I tried to dart my eyes around the room but Loki leant in my way. "Don't focus on them. Eyes on me." Shutting my lips into a thin line he added a second finger pumped in and out going faster until he started to hear my cunt sucking him in. "Such an eager slut, can you hear your cunt begging for more? Mmmm I smell you from here." I wanted so bad to kiss him but when leaning forward Loki leant back as his fingers curled upwards pumping harder. "Na uh pet. Wouldn't want to arouse suspension, once I'm done with you I'll find us a quiet spot and fuck your brains out." I clenched around him and Loki chuckled feeling how tight I'd got from the mention of it.

"Loki stop I'm going to..." grabbing hold of his hand to try and stop him but it did nothing when Loki was stronger than I am.

"Do it pet or I'll make you scream." Whimpering bending forward in an attempt to stop myself arching my toes curled.

"Loki there you are." His fingers immediately slipped out from my soaking cunt and flipped back my skirt. So close. Mobius stood there and when Loki leant back Mobius noticed me hiding behind him. "What were you two talking about here in the back corner?" I went to say something but Loki stood.

"Just about the good job she did at fixing up my wound yesterday. I'm back to normal overnight." Mobius nodded handing over a file to Loki.

"Wish you could have done a better job. You know change a few things." I giggled smiling towards Loki who rolled his eyes. "We gotta run, our meeting started ten minutes ago." Mobius turned to Loki who shrugged.

"I thought it was your meeting." Mobius sighed walking off, Loki quickly slipped back over to me licking his fingers off my juices. "Meet me at the library in an hour." He breathed out grabbing his drink before going back over to Mobius. Leaving me clenching for an orgasm.

----
Even if I knew he didn't plan on leaving me needy the way he did for the next hour of tending to patients I was itching for some sort of release.

"Thanks, doc." The last-minute man left from the previous mission that went out. Stacking the files up to finish later it took everything I had not to speedwalk off to the library. Making sure to bring an empty papered file to look like I was here for something I made it to the library. Loki stood waiting, tapping his forearm with his crossed arms.

"You're late." He hissed out when spotting me dragging me away from the library.

"Did you want me to leave Emma on the operating table?" My joke leads to him glancing back at me.

"Yes." Rolling my eyes he Brought me to an elevator. I wasn't sure what the destination was but while watching the doors shut I rocked back and forward on both heels to distract the heat still pooling between my legs. Loki tapped his foot getting annoyed by how slow the golden elevator was being. Tension grew between us as another pair of people joined us one floor down, Loki slid closer to me into a corner so the man didn't stand between us. His body was heaving and every glance to me lingered on my lips. The two men next to us laughed enjoying their conversation there stop was before ours. The elevator stopped once more for them to get out and Loki tapped his foot. Then I couldn't take it any longer, stepping forward I stopped the elevator from moving with the red button. It halted and Loki raised an eyebrow at me. "And what is this..." I stopped him from talking by pulling at Loki's collar bringing him down for a heated kiss. He groaned loudly pinning me against the wall immediately going to grind his hips onto my thigh. He was painfully hard and I was surprised I didn't notice with how big he was.

"Fuck me right here. We've got ten minutes before someone fixes the elevator." I panted against his lips, Loki nodded capturing our lips together once more while loosening his belt and zip.

"You are one of a kind pet. Perfectly needy and perfectly fuckable. Jump pet." He bit my neck moving my underwear to the side, with my legs wrapped around his waist Loki didn't bother preparing me knowing how wet I still was.

"How can I not be. You left me without an orgasm earlier." Loki chuckled thrusting up into my cunt. My pants turned to soft moaned enjoying being filled once more.

"I did plan on watching you unravel surrounded by everyone but I must admit I loved seeing you squirm in your seat when I left. Maybe it should be a regular thing. What do you say pet?" Clenching around his pulsing cock Loki grunted rubbing my clit softly to make my pussy flutter around him.

"About fucking on the regular or me not getting an orgasm?" He grinned kissing me tilting his thrusts into my gspot. The second I heard a bang on the other side of the elevator doors I came. Shaking around Loki's now pulsing cock letting him stick his tongue down my throat as he finished off also in long strings of ecstasy. Panting together Loki settled me down to the floor.

"Next time this won't be a quick event." Nodding in agreement id just fixed up my underwear and hair when the elevator doors opened. Two-minute men stood there with angry faces along with Mobius.

"What's going on here?" One said and I didn't know what to say at first.

"Oh, the thing is..." Loki began before I slapped him in the face.

"This arsehole insulted my intelligence," I growled towards Loki who was shocked for a second as we're the three men at the door.

"Hang on I thought you said her work was impressive." Mobius pipped in and I rolled my eyes.

"He said 'for someone like me' as if he could perform heart surgery. Then he had the audacity to... You know what I'm not wasting my breath anymore on you. Get out of my way." The men stepped aside for me and relief washed over my soul. Thank fuck for that.

"Why do you have to pick fights with every person you see and stop wandering off. Training isn't over yet." Was all I heard from an echo of Mobius when leaving the sight of them. I never got to see the wide smirk of Loki's face us unknown to the three men who didn't know any better. Loki could see his arousal trickling down my inner leg.