Day 2

In the attached herb room to my office, I was mixing together some herbs on the small bench between shelves, trying to concentrate. Since yesterday I was so distracted that work was piling up. Luckily for me what I didn't finish today it would be passed onto another medic.

Hearing my office door knocked me out of my concentration. Cleaning both hands before peaking out of the room Loki was looking at my desk.

"Still sneaking about I see." Crossing my arms he spun around smiling at me.

"You've got several things on here." I could tell he was referring to photographs, drawings and glowing stones spread along the desk. I walked over holding the list of things I had to do.

"I've got nothing of my own so might as well use the things the TVA wants to toss away." Loki had an amused expression on his face while leaning against my desk, arms crossed.

"You're different to the others." I wasn't sure to be offended or not.

"How so?"

"You're not an idiot for one." Loki said and I shook my head chuckling.

"Right, you'd hope so since I tend to the wounded every other day." Breathing this out putting the files on the desk away knowing he was probably sneaking a look. "So what do I owe the visit?" That's when he moved the jacket he wore to the side and there was a stab wound. I gasped eyes going wide.

"Mobius forced me to come here." He said and I slapped the side of his head.

"Complete idiot." I hissed going over to the table near the bed. "Take off your shirt, bloody walking around like nothing is fucking wrong." Mumbled to myself getting out some disinfectant Loki stood by the bed without his shirt on. The wound wasn't as bad as I thought it should have been and when forcing his shoulders down so Loki sat down I glared at him.

"I really don't need to be here. It's already mostly healed on its own." He was right, the blood when wiped away it was just a shallow cut. Letting out a long breath I relaxed again.

"You could have started with that." Mumbled to myself I put the wet cloth down.

"So you do care." Rolling my eyes at him Loki smirked.

"No I don't, it goes on our record if a patient dies on our watch." Letting out a long sigh trying to steady my heartbeat Loki sat up again. "Let me just bandage it. Your magic won't work in here." Breathing this to myself Loki straightened his back while I bent down slightly to patch the wound. It had missed internal organs luckily for him.

"You look perfect like this. Bent over for me." Tilting my head up to spy his face Lokis pupils were dilated, I fixed the bandage around his torso.

"My my, aren't you a horny man." I tried standing up straight but Loki grabbed my forearms keeping me low and almost against his crotch. In my shock, I got a good glance down at the bulge in his pants before starting back up at Loki.

"One could say the same about you. The way you kissed me yesterday I thought you'd let me fuck you out in the open." He licked his lips, loving where this was going.

"We both know you'd enjoy that." Loki chuckled darkly bringing me further down to breathe against his crotch.

"I never said I didn't."

"And I never said I wouldn't have. If Mobius hadn't interrupted us." Sucking in a breath I removed the distance from his work pants.  Kissing softly onto the fabric, Loki groaned hips jerking up into my mouth. "Let go of my hands and I'll show you want I would have done." Loki immediately released my hands, pulling back slightly so he could unzip and tug down his trousers. His cock sprang free to which I grabbed the base pumping him gaining a desperate grunt from Loki.