He sipped his drink and again started going through files.

On the other side, Inayat was losing her mind with the thought of marriage with him.

She will be bound with him legally. He will do unspeakable things with her. Thinking this her heart dropped in her stomach out of fear.

She can't let this happen. She will die before that.

There is a way out of here and that's maybe death.

She looked around to find something to use as a weapon to kill herself but she find none.

Knife!

She needs knife to kill herself.

She went downstairs, to her fortune no one was present in kitchen.

Maybe that's what God want.

She took sharpest knife and looked at it carefully.

One cut at right place and she would be died.

That's her escape or maybe that's what she thought her escape was.

"What are you doing, Ma'am?" A maid with scared look was looking at Inayat.

"You can harm yourself, Ma'am. Please put it aside" That maid gesture her to place knife on side.

Inayat shook her head as tears made there ways in her eyes.

"I can't" Saying this she ran. She ran to her room.

Petrified maid run not after Inayat but where Irtaza was sitting.

She opened door to see them. Rayan and Irtaza.

For a second they looked at her but then yelled for not knocking.

"Sir, Inayat Ma'am had knife in her hand. She ran to her room" She was expecting Irtaza's panicked expression. She was thinking Irtaza would run to stop her but he did exactly opposite of it.

He shook his head like he is disappointed.

He was calm.

Wasn't he supposed to get scared after all the woman he's going to marry is about to kill herself.

He stood up. His hands in his pockets.

"You read these files I'm coming" He said while leaving.

"What are you waiting? Get out and never ever dare to come without knocking" Rayan shout at maid. She shuddered and ran out of room.

These maliks are crazy.

Inayat was looking at knife, her lips were trembling.

She is coward to kill herself but does she has any other option.

With trembled hands she placed knife on her throat. She closed her eyes and hot tears fell on her cheeks.

She was stupid to think she was save.

She was stupid to think he won't come back.

She thought he forget, she thought she would live happily now but she was wrong about everything.

She tried to move knife on her throat but something inside her was stopping her.

She clenched her eyes in frustration.

Why she is not able to kill herself?

Why?

Only then she heard voice of door opening. She opened her eyes to see him standing.

She shaked like leaf.

Turning he locked the door. Her eyes widened in fear.

He took few steps and sat on sofa which was infront of her.

He crossed his leg over his left leg, placed his left elbow on hand rest and knuckles under his chin.

Inayat was confused yet scared to see him calm.

His eyes were looking her.

"You have to move that knife on your throat to kill yourself" She realized she still has knife on her throat.

"Come on, now use it" His calm voice bring chill on her body.

Is not he going to stop her?

She tried to move her hand but failed.

Irtaza was looking at her with serene which was bringing terror inside her.

She closed her eyes. Remembering the things he did with her and would do with her.

It's better to die now.

This is the only chance, if she lose it she would never get to leave his hold.

But she got this life for once and there won't be another chance.

Again the same thing crossed her mind, living with him would be same as death.

She moved her hands.

I'm sorry God. Your daughter is not strong.

"Father works in textile industry, mother is house wife and brother is in school" Her hand loose its grip. Her eyes opened to look at him with dread.

"You really think if your father would change his job and your brother would change his school then I won't find out about them" He chuckled shaking his head.

He bring the thing which scared her more than anything.

Her family.

"I'm not going to stop you but just to tell you, if you kill yourself then I would kill your parents and brother. I mean what they would do without their dearest daughter" He casually said shrugging his shoulder.

Her breathe become heavy. Knife dropped from her hands as tears made their ways down her face.

He stood up, moving towards her.

He bend down to hold knife which she dropped. Her scared gaze looking at him trying to predict his next step.

Holding knife he examined it.

"Sharp enough" His lips turned downward, faking surprise.

The next moment, he was behind her placing knife on her throat.

"Let's test if this knife can kill someone or not" He put pressure making the small amount of blood to ooze out.

"D-Don't" She shuttered, trying to move his hand away.