18

Rio: This'll be fun

Rio: This'll be fun

Karma: So I'm just not going to show them I'm jealous right? Basically they just have to not see me being angry about it right?

_______________________

Gakushū was woken up with the aroma of bacon and eggs coming from his kitchen. Moaning in delight, the strawberry blonde got up from bed, and walked to the kitchen still half asleep.

He expected to see Karma there but instead he was met with sunshine hair and clear blue eyes. "Nakamura?" He blinked twice.

The blonde girl waved a friendly greeting to him, smiling. "Good morning! Karma told me to cook breakfast for you" she explained. "He went out for a jog"

"Ahh..." Gakushū trailed. He sniffed the air, almost mouth watering. "Hmm, it's delicious, what else are you making?"

"Fried chicken and fried rice" Nakamura said, returning her attention to the stove.

Unknown to Gakushū, Karma was watching them outside the window, sitting on a tree branch. He was pouting, already feeling jealous, the red head placed a finger in between his lips and started biting it.

"Ano, Asano-kun. I need to shop for new clothes and, I'll need someone to carry the bags" Rio grinned at the strawberry blonde who was stuffing himself with her phenomenal cooking. It was just bacon and eggs, fried chicken and fried rice and yet.....she made something so simple taste so divine. Not even Karma's cooking can compare!

Don't tell Karma Gakushū thought that though, that red head would never feed him again.

"Can you come with me? I promise it'll be a quick shopping trip" Rio pleaded, pretending to be shy. "Uhh"

Rio leaned over the table(Karma but his finger harder when he saw this) and said "Bitch I fucking cooked for you and got zero thanks, the least you could do is help me shop for clothes prick" she stuck out her tongue at him, smiling dangerously and emitted her assassin's aura, almost making Gakushū choke. "Right, uhh, sorry" he stammered.

Rio walked around the table and sat beside Gakushū, placing an arm around his shoulder

(Karma was glaring holes at their heads now, but since he's not allowed to show them he's jealous, he remained put in his branch, quietly watching them)

"Great! Let's go!" She pulled out a list from her breast pocket and brandished it to Gakushū. When she unfolded the paper, it reached her knee.

"Come on!" The blonde linked arms with him and led him out of the house. Behind them, Karma was following discreetly.

______________________

"Mind removing yourself from my arm?" Gakushū's brow twitched. Rio was hugging his arm as they walked around the mall.

Gakushū is carrying four bags in his hands, while Nakamura only carried one. "You might slip away from me" Rio said with a shrug. "Besides, don't you want to get to know one of the best friends' of your boyfriend? Eh Asano-kun?" She smirked at him, winking playfully. Behind them, hiding amongst the people was Karma, who was glaring holes at the backs of their heads.

"Oh hey Asano-kun! Do you want ice cream? I'll treat you" Rio led Gakushū to an ice cream stall.

Rio got vanilla while Gakushū bought strawberry flavor.

The blonde girl watched Gakushū lick his ice cream, at the same time looking out for Karma in case he's watching. Then, a suicidal idea came inside Rio's brilliant mind. Karma might kill her for this but it'll be worth it to see his face contort in a jealous rage.

"You have some cream here" she pointed at the corner of his lips. Of course there was nothing there. Gakushū frowned, and tried to wipe it with his thumb. "Is it gone now?"

"Nah, there's still some over here" she leaned to his face and pointed at his lips. Of course, to Karma's eyes, from his angle it looked like she kissed him.

"What the fuck?!!!" Karma snapped a pen in half. "don't fall for it she's just doing her dare she's just making you angry, jealous, Gakushū is yours, Gakushū is just unaware, Rio is your friend don't go over there don't be angry well played @Reader1a1 screw you all give us another dare go on---I'M NOT JEALOUS"

Author: I don't know how you wanted it to be with Karma not able to show them he's jealous, I did the best I could with this dare