Chapter Nine: Outlandish

━━━━━━━༺ - ༻━━━━━━━

            ━━━━━━━༺ - ༻━━━━━━━

After cleaning the remaining graffiti off the wall,  Fayenyra and Wade were walking around the town square trying to kill some time.

The young fairy gazed over at his friend. " Are you ever going to tell me what you and Hope did?

The young Mikealson girl stopped for a moment, and she turned to her best friend. "Hope and I used black magic to find Landon." Dr. Saltzman found out about it and punished us for it.

" Black magic, Fay, " Wade said, scolding her.

Fayenyra shook her head. " I know I shouldn't have done it."  But, Hope needed my help and Landon had to be found soon before he caused any more chaos.

Wade nodded understanding her motives. " Then, He and Rafael took off."

" Yeah,"  Fayenyra said, glancing at him.

" Well, that's sucks for Lizzie she was warming up to Rafael," Wade remarked.

The young quadbrid let out a scoff. " As always going after fresh meat."

" That's Lizzie for you." The young fairy mumbled.

Fayenyra nodded at him. " Enough about she-devil, how's the search going with Dr. Saltzman?"  Did you guys find anything yet?

Wade shook his head at her sadly. " It's a dead end." Dr. Saltzman's been busy these last few days." I've asked Mr. Williams he says he's looking into it still.

She placed a hand on his shoulder in a comfortable manner.  " You'll get answers soon."

A voice interrupted Wade just as he was ready to speak. They turned to find an older man with well-combed fawn hair, two swords strapped behind his back, and a big map in his hands. His brow furrowed in apparent perplexity.

Fayenyra gazed at the man curiously. He looked like some soldier getting ready for battle. She thought

"Excuse me," he said, his voice thick with a foreign accent. "I apologize for interrupting, but I believe I'm lost.  " This is quite embarrassing, I'm a tourist just trying to pass through and have been trying to find my way around here"

Fayenyra and Wade exchanged looks before returning their focus to the man. "Of course," Wade said, his voice soft and friendly. He approached the man, Fayenera following close behind.

The man handed over the map to Wade, pointing at a spot. "I am trying to find this place," he said, his finger landing on a small dot marked The Grill'. "I am Andreas, by the way."