Totally fluff! Diluc~ Betrayed Pt. 3

‼️C/n= code name for the fatui‼️

You're gonna get punishment for coming back empty-handed... you should request an extra day and excuse it that the resident was not home...

.

.

Nighttime crept quickly after you and the other fatui left the area.

Crap... that was risky.

You grasp onto the handle of your sword tightly.

One of the fatui spoke up, "hey... mx. Y/n are-" your sword was swung at them, the movement halted right by their face.

"Use my code name. No slip-ups or you'll regret it." You huff.

The other members nod quickly.

You then all head back to the station to speak to a higher-up about the task...

*~Time skip~*

"So please, all I ask is another day to complete this. I will take another task right after or anything in your preference to pay for this inconvenience. I'll complete as many as you wish." You were kneeled on one knee speaking to a higher up.

They were silent as they were sitting in front of you, legs crossed and hand on their chin.

You remained looking down as you heard them speak.

"Hm... well we usually don't have such issues like these with you before." They spoke softly. "So, I'll allow it..."

They quietly stood up and walked towards you. You remained in your position.

WACK!

Your body has suddenly flown a distance from a kick.

Dammit...

You stayed silent as you tried to go back in the same bowing position from before. You only nodded your head.

"Make sure everything is handled in perfect condition as always y/n." You looked up with a nod and locked eyes. "I expect nothing but perfection from you." They spoke stern on their final sentence as they gently rubbed your cheek.

With that, you held your hand onto your chest and thanked the higher up.

Before exiting the station you made sure to take off your fatui attire. Then put on a cloak.

Yes, the kick did not hurt as much as you'd expect but it did still hurt an amount. It might end up bruising later on...

After that, you headed out from the area. Maybe it is best to visit Diluc once again. But then again... hm. You decide to think about that more. Showing up now might make him suspicious of you.

You sighed and shook your head. No, you should be fine. He trusts you with a great amount.

Although, you chose to wander in Mondstadt. Taking in the greenery, watched the windwheel flowers spinning, and noticed some crystalflies around the area.

After a bit of time, you saw someone from a distance. Rather than staring them down, you took constant glances in the direction.