-32.

Tiny specks of dust seemed to dance in the common room of afternoon sunlight that slanted through the windows

Your classmates still haven't finished school yet, so it was just the three of you. Silently cleaning.

You almost wanted to cringe at the awkward silence in the air.

A huff left your lips as you dusted the tables in the common room, Bakugo was currently collecting trash from the kitchen, and Izuku was vacuuming.

Silent. Deadass silent.

This is causing so much pain your going to repent your sins. Atmospherically burning.

You had to say something.

Before you said anything, Bakugo made his way towards the common room and dropped a black plastic bag on the floor, Izuku eyed him. "What are you doing?"

"I ain't taking this shit out, one of you have to do it." The blonde walked away from the trash bag as you sighed.

"I'll do it." You went over to the bag and hesitantly picked it up.

"I will help you too!" Izuku turned off the vacuum cleaner as he walked besides you, Bakugo felt jealousy swirled in his chest as he stared at the pair going outside.

You and Izuku walked besides each other silently, the chirping of birds was the only sound you heard.

Izuku coughed in his fist. "Do...do you want to talk about last night?" He looked over towards you.

You shrugged. "No. Not really." Izuku knew you felt uncomfortable, so he didn't say anything about it as he silently walked next too you.

"You know, I'm always here if you need me. So is Kacchan and everyone else. You don't have to deal with this alone." He placed a hand on your shoulder as you looked at him and smiled.

"I'll keep your word." His eyes brighten. It seems like the tense aura disappeared and was replaced by a more happy and calm one.

The two of you walked in silence before Izuku came to a halt, he slowly turned his head and his face gone pale. You tilted your head in confusion.

"Izu? Is everything o-" you turned to the wall he was looking at and froze.

"Trash amirite?" The face in the wall said.

The face in the fucking wall said.

"Uh....yeah?" Izuku said awkwardly as the face disappeared in the wall.

You turned to the boy. "Am I trippin' balls right now?"

"Unfortunately not!"

You and Izuku jumped before clinging onto each other, screaming bloody murderer as the face appeared in the ground.