I soon arrived at Couture Shop La, a small shop in the mall that obviously sold dresses. I walked in and took in the dazzling of each dress that was hanging up, the sequins shining in the broad daylight from the ceiling windows as I took my chance to have a nosy around the store.

As I had my small bag in hand, with Holly's necklace, a rather young looking male approached me, his hair slicked back and a tailored suit fitted to his body shape, and oh boy did he look good.

"Hi, I'm James and welcome to Couture. What can I help you with today?" He said in a, somewhat, deep and silky voice, sending shivers down my spine in the best way possible.

His stance was confident and his eyes, oh his eyes, they were a deep baby blue with a hint of hazel in them and I couldnt help but stare, which... I shouldnt have done, seeming as I had just met the man.

"Ma'am?"

"Oh, sorry. I uh.. I just need a dress for a formal gathering." I said, clearing my throught and looking up at the man, who's name I just registered in my mind moments prior.

He chuckled at my actions and nodded, guiding me to a special spot near the back of the room where there were ball gowns, night out dresses and lots more.

I pursed my lips in thought and scanned through the racks of dresses quickly, smiling to myself before turning to James.

"I think I got it from here, James. Thank you." I said politely and he smiled a charming smile and nodded.

"Alright then, love. I'll be at the counter if you need anything." And with that, he took his leave and I went back to scanning over the beautiful dresses for tonight's party.

Some time went by and it was now one in the afternoon and I had just now picked out a dress after almost an hour and a half of searching and trying on many other dresses.

I took the black skin tight dress from the hanger and sighed, scanning over it one last time before walking over to the checkout, which was where James stood.

"Devine choice, love." He said with a smile as I handed it to him, reciprocating his smile with my own as I searched through my purse for my wallet.

"Thank you, James." I mumbled, my eyes trained on my purse before sighing as I took my wallet out, knowing I should have just left in my extra pocket, Aka, my bra.

I took out my express card and handed it to him, our fingers brushing against eachother and I could swear I felt my heart stop for a split second and I gulped, sure that he felt the same thing.

I saw his eyes scan my figure and then my hand and I chuckled quietly, knowing he was seeing if I was married and I shook my head slightly.

"Theres no need to check. I'm very much single." I said with a small chuckle, a blush creeping up to his cheeks as he looked away from me and put my card into the machine.

"Sorry, I uh... I didnt mean to... Do you wanna go out for coffee sometime?" He stuttered out as he looked back at me. Now it was my turn to blush, looking down at my purse as I didnt know what to say before taking in a deep breath.

I looked back up at James and smiled, giving him a small nod. "Yeah, I'd love to." I said softly and he nodded, a large grin plastered across his face.

For some reason, a feeling in my stomach appeared, a good one, but it was bugging me to the point where I had to clutch it, making James furrow his brows, leaning over the counter and putting his hand on my shoulder, soothing his thumb under the fabric of my shirt.

"You okay?" He asked and I nodded, looking up at him with a small smile.

"Yeah yeah, I'm good. Oh right, number" I muttered nervously with a small chuckle, taking my phone out of my trouser pocket and handing it to him after I went to contacts.