Prologue

She wasnt really one for gatherings, never really into socializing, not really into... anything. But the day he came along, everything changed.. might I say... for the better?

Hiraeth Everleigh. A 22 year old woman who hated anything and everything until he showed up. The man with the hella good hair. The man with the suit. The man with, as one would say, a fucking good cock. The man they called... Hans Gruber.

Hans Gruber. A 36 year old man who was a cunning thief, a criminal mastermind who wanted nothing but the $640 million in negotiable bearer bonds until he saw her. He was all for stealing the bearer bonds, but he wanted more. He wanted her.

She was just a normal city girl who worked for none other than Mr. Yoshinobu Takagi. She was just a mere receptionist, doing errands for the man until one day she was promoted to be the assistant... to do more errands for the man she called boss.

It was without a doubt that Hiraeth was a beautiful woman. Her long, wavy brown hair draping across her shoulders perfectly. Her hazel eyes shimmering in the dim office light. Her plump soft lips, so kissable it could melt any man she kissed, but... she wasnt really one for sappy romance stories to come true. She was more of an action and crime movie person, but little did she know. All of that would come true the night of her first Christmas gala... she really would be the main character in her perfect action film.

~

"Anyone touch you and they're dead." He said in a hushed toned, his breath fanning against the nape of my neck as his hand snaked around my waist, now laying flat on my stomach as I leaned into his touch.

~

"YOU LYING BASTARD!" I screamed, tears streaming down my face. How could he do this? He wasnt supposed to do this. He was supposed to be there for me, for her... for us.

~

"I cant do this..." I whispered as I had a bag filled with, not only my clothes, but Dezia's as well, Hans standing in the doorway, trying to stop me from leaving, my words piercing his heart as he knew.... I did not belong to him anymore.

What would happen when the 36 year old Hans Gruber "accidentally" stumbles upon the 22 year old year old Hiraeth Everleigh on his precious heist. Will she accept to be his forever? Or will she be tortured until she does? No one will ever know... until she makes her final decision.

Ahhhhhh. Hey my beautiful babies! I apologize for the start of this book. I had no idea how to start it and I'm sorta new with prologues, so bear with me.

I'll try to upload at least once a week, since I am back at school and I'm in the middle of my last semester before externals or exams.

I will try my absolute hardest to meet your guys expectations with this, plus if SOMEONE doesnt distract me as much... I'd do just that.

Anyway, I hope you like the little teaser to this beautiful masterpiece I've created. Dont be shy to vote, comment and share, darlings. ;)

Words: 548 words.

Book cover by my precious darling:
RoseEmiliaSnape