Honestly it was no surprise that her family was fucked up or did some fucked up shit. Well my 'family' if you can even call it that, isn't really any different, but at least im not pulling any bullshit on other people for my own entertainment.
If she wasn't such an ass I may have felt a little bad for her, but it's Desiree we're talking about so she can burn in hell for what I know.

"Rin?" I asked, burying my head deeper in his chest while he started rubbing my back.

"Hm?"

"I'm so tired." I said without any strength. And it was the truth, I was so tired of not catching a break from any bullshit happening. I just want to live in peace with him. After all, why us? Did I do something horribly wrong in a past life? It's almost hilarious, everything happens against our favor and wants to break us apart. How funny.

"I know baby, but it's over now." He pressed his cheek against my head and held me tighter.

"We do everything together, remember? If we laugh together it's only fair that we can also cry together, right?" He let out a small laugh which made me smile like an idiot, I just nodded.

I really do love this boy.

But there was still one point that wasn't really over yet and we never really talked about it, which I am glad about and I didn't even want to think about it if I'm being honest. But as if he was reading my mind he also mentioned that.

"We got through this and we'll also find a solution for your situation at home, I'll take care of that if I have to. Everything will be okay."

And the strange thing is, I believed him.

"Okay." I brought my head up to his and kissed him. We kissed each other slowly, both obviously exhausted and still tired so we didn't rush anything.

It was just us both at that moment nothing or no one else.

As far as I'm concerned it could stay like that for a while, I wouldn't mind.

———

The both of us decided it would be better if we skipped school for the day since he didn't have practise anyway and we were both exhausted so we slept through most the day until his mum came in and woke us up.

Strangely she didn't see any problem with us skipping the day as long as it wasn't something we took advantage of and we both promised her we wouldn't. We both just really needed a day off and I think she saw that.

I still needed some things at home and also wanted to see my mum again, even though we weren't always on good terms, I still worried for her and I haven't really talked to her either.

So Suna and I decided we would check up on her, get my things and leave.

The only problem would be that her boyfriend was most likely there since he always goes there at the beginning of the week for whatever reason.

But when Suna and I arrived at my house, his car wasn't there, it was still a possibility that he was there but it wouldn't make any sense. Also my mothers car was still in the parking spot, which was strange because by know she should be at work.

I got out my keys and opened the door, immediately spotting my mum sitting at out dining table.

"Hey mum" I slowly approached her while Suna followed closely behind me, we both still didn't know if my mum was alone here.

She looked up at me and smiled, I think we were both happy seeing each other again.

I didn't see anyone in the room, "are you alone?"