"We met up and we talked though, I apologized for painting out that image on him like he was just a bad person." He said.

"Awww you're being the bigger person." I said and he mugged me.

"Sorry old man." I laughed.

"I ain't no damn old man i'm only 39 living like i'm in my twenties." He said and we both laughed.

"Let's take a picture we gotta make new memories." I said pulling out my phone.

"Say cheeseeeee." I dragged holding the phone up at an angle.

"I don't smile, take it or leave it." He said I shrugged before taking the picture.

"Let's take one more." I said and he shrugged before I held the phone up at an angle again and when I was finna take the picture I seen him in the camera look at my wrists and looked at them too before looking back up and putting my phone down.

"So um where we going next?" I smiled trying to ignore it.

"You been cuttin' yo' self?" He asked and I just started playing with my fingers.

"When this happened?" He asked.

"The night of the reunion." I mumbled. "But I promise I haven't did it since." I said.

"What happened?" He asked.

"I just got so overwhelmed with what granny kept telling me and it just kept playing in my head over and over." I said.

"Kaelyn i'm not gone say that that's not gone make nothing better cause I know you know that and I know that you tired of hearing it. But anytime you feel the need to do that call me and if you not comfortable enough to do that at least just talk to somebody you trust." He said.

"You should get one of those anxiety wrist bands so when you feel like you need to do that you can snap it against your wrist." He suggested.

"Thanks....how did you know that?" I asked.

"Yo' momma used to do it too." He sighed. "She was real depressed when she was pregnant wit' you. She had anxiety problems like you too." He continued.

"Did she ever get better?" I asked.

"After she had you she did." He smiled to himself. I could tell that he really did love my mother and wanted a family with her.

After a while he pulled up at my condo after we talked some more.

"Daddy what if somebody finds out what we did to Eva." I mumbled.

"I got connections at a police station, hospital, and a funeral home trust me when I say nobody gone find out we did anything." He said.

"A funeral home?......"That's um- How?" I asked.

"I know somebody." He said. "And I'll have someone drop your car off later today." He said.

"Well...Okay bye see you later." I hugged him before getting out the car.

When I got to my door, I unlocked it and like any other day Dayla and Nariyah were on the couch looking at Tv.

"KAELYNNNN." Dayla cheesed.

"Hey girly." Nariyah smiled.

"Hey y'all." I smiled.

"Where you been at all day?" Nariyah asked.