"Ah yes, that would be the signature ability of the Clawitzer line, mega launcher!" Quentin explained, noticing Play's shock. "It powers up moves listed as 'Pulse'." Ralts struggled to get up.

"Get up and use confusion." Play said, pointing at the enemy. Ralts managed to wobble up and shot a small ball of psychic power, that seemed to have Clawitzer in a trance. The Howitzer Pokémon shook it off.

"Use Water pulse!" Quentin cried. Clawitzer formed a blast of water and shot it out of the cannon, it obliterated confusion and basted through to hit Ralts. The psychic type span backward through the air and landed on the floor, it was just barely holding on, in a lot of pain.

"I don't have a lot of options here." Play thought. "I have to return Ralts."

"Ralts, Return!" Play called. " Flaafy, GO!" Ralts was called back, and Play's only advantage, Flaafy was sent out. The thing that worried Play, was that even though Flaafy was super-effective, he doubted it would take on all three without getting fatally injured. He didn't have many other options.

"Cotton spore!" Play said.

"Water pulse!" Quentin cried. Clawitzer formed it's ultimate blast of water and left the cotton as a soaking pile of mush.

"Get in close and use a point blank electro ball!" Play called. Flaafy took off running, and tried to get as close as possible.

"Dark pulse!" Quentin commanded. Clawitzer fired a huge base 120 power dark pulse that shot through the air towards Flaafy. But Flaafy air-dodged and shot a point blank electro ball. This shocked the water type, what's more, it was paralysed.

"It looks like your Clawitzer is all attack and no defence." Play yelled with glee.

"True." Quentin murmured. "Use dragon pulse." Dragon pulse was slightly different, it zigzagged, making an air dodge near impossible. 

"Power through it with Takedown!" Play said, hopefully. Flaafy took a backup step and charged forward with all it's might. It crashed into dragon pulse, and when it looked like the wool Pokemon was about to be overpowered, it took a step for support and pushed on. Clawitzer's yellow eye stretched wide as the dragon energy and takedown crashed into it. But Flaafy took more recoil damage for it's extra load. Flaafy took some damage but held it's head high. Clawitzer one the other hand was not so lucky, it had been completely knocked out.

"Clawitzer, return!" Quentin said, his blue eyes narrowing. "Go, Gorebyss." A pink, serpentine Pokémon was sent out, it looked fine on the outside, but it was the opposite on the inside.

Gorebyss the South sea Pokémon, it lives in the southern seas at extreme depths. Its body is built to withstand the enormous pressure of water at incredible depths. Because of this, this POKéMON's body is unharmed by ordinary attacks. Rather darkly, although Gorebyss is the image of pure elegance, when it spots prey, it will insert it's long mouth into their body and suck it's body fluids

Play shuddered at the idea of being a poor Remoraid, or Magikarp, then getting your insides sucked outside. A terrifying image. Nightmare fuel aside, Play wanted to return Flaafy, to keep it as healthy as possible for later, then use some other Pokémon to take down Gorebyss, then Finnish with Flaafy.

"Flaafy, return, Prinplup GO!" Play said. Prinplup ruffled it's feathers before stretching it's legs for another battle.

"Another brave choice." Quentin mused. "Bringing out a water type against the best water type trainer in Roria."

"We've got this, haven't we!" Play asked his Pokémon. Prinplup grunted. "Use Fury attack." Prinplup grinned at an opportunity to take it's pure battle passion out on a Pokémon. Prinplup rolled forward and slashed it's wings in a reckless manner. But Gorebyss was gone in a flash, it was as though it used teleport.