Glitchcore Picnic Part 2

CW/TW// Cursing, Caps, Alcohol. 

Song warnings: Screeching(?),mentions of Suicide and Cursing. [I only added one real song. The first one is just the lyrics because I'm a basic bitch 🔪🤞🙄😔]

(Bad's pov)

I really wish we could be on time, but this muffin head is being stubborn!

"Quackity! We need to leave!" I say. "I know we do you asshole" He says. "Language!" I call. "Language my ass, Bad! We needed to be on time and you didn't think of that when you bought those groceries." He shouts at me. "I'm sorry, I just got what I knew we needed" I say with a frown.

(George's pov rq)

I couldn't let him know this is my second drink today. He wasn't supposed to know I'm drinking again.

"George, you told me you weren't gonna drink again" He said. I stand in guilt. "I'm sorry, I really am. But I couldn't stop myself. I went into auto-pilot again. I swear I'll stop this time" I say. "That's the fucking thing, George. Once you start, you don't stop." He said slamming his hands together. "I- I know I can stop this time I know I can" - "Stop George. Save it for the others, maybe they'll care" He said cutting me off.

"I'm telling you the truth, and how come you say that? Don't you care!?" I ask.

"Not anymore"

(Karl's pov)

I don't know what's taking them so long.

BAD STOP TRYING TO TAKE THE BAGS OUT OF MY HANDS!

I'M SORRY QUACKITY!

I honestly think I should leave.

HE'S PROBABLY LEAVING RIGHT NOW BAD! WE HAVE TO HURRY!

FINE! BUT WHAT IF-

Should I leave?

NO! IF HE LEAVES THEN HE WON'T TURN BACK AROUND!

BUT QUACKITY!

 I'll just leave. 

"DAMN, YOU REALLY THINK I WAS GONNA FALL FOR THAT, TAKE YOU BACK? WELL, I'M SORRY, BABY, I DON'T THINK I WILL, I THINK I'LL STAY BACK HERE, TAKE ANOTHER PILL, UH! I'M SORRY, I THINK I'LL STAY IN MY PLACE, YUH, WAIT.. YOU THOUGHT THIS WAS A RACE? UH YUH! hahahhaha"

[I just came up with this, and it's cringe 🙄🤧 don't give me no hate now-] 😃🙄

"Damn, this hits hard"  I say to myself bopping my head around.

I'd turn up the radio as the song ends.

"Ok and that was 'Last Place' by 'ColeRider' on your local station 106.7. We'll get into the afternoon playlist with David over here, now. How are you today, David?"

"I'm doing well Cathy, and I hope you guys are caught up with the trends because we have some cool music coming up next. This is your local station 106.7 with 'spy?' by 'WHOKILLEDXIX'. Enjoy local station 106.7 .

What? On the radio?

I think, maybe
Hold on, I'll try to give it another go
(Bo-Bo-Box cutters)