33

Y/n pov

Finn threw me onto the couch and got on top of me while he passionately kissed me. It felt amazing letting myself go, not holding up such a guard around him. I think he enjoyed it as much as I did. When we ran out of breathe we laid beside each other and just smiled, we were on our sides facing each other- Finn started playing with my fingers.
"So, am I everything you've ever imagined?" I teased.
"More than that." He smirks giving me a kiss on my forehead.
I giggled,
"I should probably get cleaning." I sigh.
"No just a little longer." Finn groans cresting my cheek.
"Only because I want to talk." I smile.
"Talk about what doll?" He says playing with my hair.
"Are we going to hide this?" I ask.
"Do you want to?" He asks.
"I mean, no. But I'd like to share it when it's the right time you know." I say.
"I agree, nobody needs to know our personal relationship we'll take it slow." Finn says.
"Could you imagine how Millie would react if she knew?" I laugh.
Suddenly Finn's phone started blowing up- every second there was a notification.

"Sorry doll, it must be my manager." He says kinda confused grabbing his phone from his pocket and checking his messages. His face went shock-
"Shit." Finn says sitting up immediately.
"What? Is everything okay?" I ask sitting up too.
"We're being watched!" Finn says frustrated getting up and running outside. Confused I looked at his phone that he left on the couch. It's a video of Finn and I from today coming home, it was when Finn was walking away- then I came from behind him and kissed him. It ended when he carried me inside. An anonymous account posted it on Instagram, but it was reposted over a hundred thousand times by drama accounts. I gasped, I couldn't believe my eyes. The video keeps getting more and more views by the second, and the comments are spamming like crazy. Honestly the whole time you barely see my face- only the back of my head and my side profile. Finn's face is clearly visible- he came back inside and he saw me watching the video.
"It's going to be okay, I'm going to call my agent." He says grabbing his phone back from me and rushing back outside to make a call.
That's when I went on my phone and saw the spam I had received as well- not as much as Finn obviously. I have Instagram but I have no profile picture or posts, you would never know it's me.

I went through the comments on the original post-
"She must be another one on the list of Finn's horny fans."
"They're so cute! Leave the man alone and his personal relationships alone!"
"She's wasting her time on a person like him."
"I went to high school with her! Her names Y/n L/n, look on my Instagram I posted pictures of her!"
That last comment made my stomach drop to the floor, I clicked on the account- it really is a person I went to high school with. Fuck. I looked on the post- it was pictures of me with my friends in high school. How did this person even get these pictures? I went on the comments on his post of me-
"What's her Instagram?"
"Guys I just looked she had zero social medias."
"How can she get a hottie like Finn!?"
"She's fine, come be with me mommy ;)."
"Is this bullshit?"
"Sure looks a hell like her tbh."
"Seriously you all are disgusting, leave them alone!"

I can't believe this is happening, Finn came back inside.
"Come on doll, we need to go." He says quickly grabbing my arm and rushing out the house. I didn't question it, I trust him. We drove to his recording studio, and went into a room with his agent and manager we're already waiting for us.
"There he is- and, you brought her?" His manager asks shocked.
"Yeah, she is in this too." Finn says.
His manager and agent glanced at each other then at me as we sat down across from them at a desk. There was a huge glass window behind them, you could see all Los Angeles from here.
"Alright how many views does it have now?" Finn's agent asks.
"Over a million." His manager sighs.
"In an hour? This is insane." Finn gasps.
"As bad as this is, your number one trending in the charts on all social media's Finn."
"I don't care about rankings when it comes to my personal life." Finn says.
"Well look at it this way, your last album is number one in charts again since it's been released. We've got there attention now, and your new album is about to drop next month, and your going on tour. Imagine how good this will be for your career." Finn's agent says.
"He's right Finn, we're sorry it happened this way but this is a good thing." Finn's agent adds on.
"What am I supposed to do regarding my personal relationship?" Finn asks.
"Well, for starters do not make a comment about this video. It's important you don't spice up media more with comments, especially now that we have everyone's attention the best thing they should hear from you next is your album instead of hearing your in a relationship." Finn's manager says.

"Understood, but how did someone find where I am currently living?" Finn asks.
"Fans are crazy these days, as you can see they found her-" Finn's agent says.
"Her name is Y/n." Finn says grabbing my hand.
I slightly smiled,
"Nice to meet you Y/n, sorry we had to meet under these circumstances." His manager says.
"Nice to meet you both too." I say.
"Are you in any movies or anything?" Finn's agent asks.
"Um, no." I say.
"Then how did you meet Finn?" He asks.
"Remember I told you I was staying with my Uncle for a bit, well he's away on a business trip and she is the house sitter." Finn says.
"Oh, how nice." His agent says.
"Back on topic, I think it's best you move again- who knows who else this person will tell where you are currently staying." Finn's manager says.
"I agree, but I think it would be silly to buy a house right now when I'm leaving for a tour in a month." Finn says.
They continued there conversation-

All this talk about his tour and moving makes my stomach have this pit feeling. Where does this leave me, and us. Do I go back living with my mother while I work a low paying job for school? This was exactly what I was afraid of, but now I feel like I can't say anything. I'm scared to go separate ways with Wolfhard, even if it's for the best. After the meeting we went back home and kinda drifted apart as I began cleaning. He was there working on his music lyrics in his room, while I dusted the experience luxurious statue.
__________________________

I'm sorry I've been so laggy guys I promise to be better :3