Chapter 3

Monday rolled around fairly quickly for Delilah and the group. She had gone to bed at two in the morning. The only reason she was even awake was because she was in Sirius' dorm talking to him for hours on end about anything and everything that happened over the summer. The two thought it was a great idea to sleep late but now not so much. As an angry Alice pulling the covers off Delilah and then onto the floor.

"What the hell Alice  it's 6:30 in the morning" Delilah groaned putting the pillows over her head while the rest of her body was cold.

"Get up lilah breakfast started thirty minutes ago and we have our first class at 7:30" Alice said taking the pillow and repeatedly hitting Delilah with it.

"Alice my first class doesn't start until 8:10 I have astronomy this year" Delilah snapped trying to doge Alice's pillow attack.

"Oh you poor thing. I would say go back to bed but I doubt you'll fall asleep again" Alice said softly handing her back the pillow and blanket.

"It's fine Alice I'll just take my time and start getting ready. Maybe I'll be able to look at pretty as you" Delilah winked putting a hand on Alice's shoulder before strolling off to the bathroom to get ready. As Alice's cheeks was painted with a light pink blush.

Late.

The one word to describe Delilah Montgomery at this moment. Alice was wrong about one thing, Delilah was able to fall asleep again. After finishing getting ready she put her head on the vanity in the bathroom of one second. Cut to Delilah falling asleep for twenty minutes now sprinting to charms class with two minutes to get there.

Finally after running up all the flights of stairs she got to the classroom just as class started. She sat next to Remus who had saved her a seat while Alice and frank sat next with Peter and Mary infront of them.

"Your tie is all messed up" Remus said Turing  her chair to face him and fixing her tie as the professor began his lesson. Most of them where zoned out for most of the class period  before he finally dismissed them to there third period class.   Alice frank and Delilah all had classes in the same direaction while Peter and Remus went to opposite way.

Delilah walked into potions and regulus was the first person she noticed as well as James and Marlene who where sitting with eachother while regulus sat alone behind the two. She immediately sat next to regulus pushing his bag onto the floor and taking a seat.

"Why hello lila sleep well" regulus smirked knowing she had astronomy

"I hate you sometimes Reginald" Delilah laughed as professor slughorn began explaining his expectations and such for the rest of their year as well as assigning partners. Lucky enough Delilah was paired with regulus. The class was once over Delilah and regulus looked at there schedules to see where they where going next. 

"I have lunch you" regulus asked as they gathered there things and walked out. 

"Same then a free period which is basically study hall and I'm done for the day" Delilah smiled as they walked to the great hall and sat at the slytherin table.

"Your lucky you only have 2 classes on a days" regulus rolled his eyes as Sirius and Clair came in pulling them both to the griffindor table. Once seated at the griffindor table they continued there conversation.

"Yea but tomorrow I have transfiguration DADA and muggle studies" she sighed

"And then astronomy everyday"

"Sadly" she sighed. 

"I spend most of the day with you to be honest potions free period and then ancient runes" regulus said as everyone began talking about there schedules.