When he heard the clicking sound of the camera, he within a mono second turned his face towards my direction. As fast as Quicksilver.

" Chashmish delete the photo. " He said trying to show the intimidating way in which he crystal clearly failed.

I just laughed out loud and stuck my tongue at him and ran away.

" Sanjii stop I am warning you ....... I will catch you. " He said while running behind me.

He was running behind me and I was running away from him. While running we reached the living room. I was panting hard. I guess I need to work on my stamina.

While I was busy in my mind talking I was feeling someone behind me.

Oh! Shit !!!

Idiot baad main nahii soch sakti thi.

" Bola tha na Chashmish, pakadlunga. Photo delete karo. " He said while smirking at me

" Nope," I said while stretching the 'p' sound

I pushed him lightly and started to throw cushions at him.

And here it begins, "The Tom & Jerry Cushion Show"

We both were panting hard and when we both looked at each other we burst out laughing like dying hyenas.

"Hahaha.....ha who will believe we are the parents of 6-year-old twins." He said between his laughs

" I agree with it. Hum dono khud hii bacche haii aur baccho kii tarah harkate karte haiii. Even Mishtii and Ruhaan are better and more sane than us. " I said while laughing

While I was busy laughing, he quickly grabbed my phone and run away.

"Chashmish !! See tumhara phone" He said while poking his tongue at me

" Cheater !! Cheater !! You cheated Jasii. I will not talk to you. Katti " I said while stomping my foot like a stubborn child and doing katti sign with my thumb

Instead of manofying me, Jaanab is laughing like a madman.

Huhhhh !!! Idiot

When he glanced in my direction he tried to muffle his laugh which he failed clearly, just like he failed in his maths test.

I glared at him but still no effect. He is still laughing.

" Walls !! You know I am katti with someone and I will not talk to him" I said in a loud voice to gain his attention.

He raised his hands in surrender and said, " ok ok fine, stop your drama Chashmish ". He said while flickering my nose.

" See your precious phone is with your precious lifeline," He said in a teasing way while kissing on my cheeks.

I am sure I am turning like a strawberry due to his comment.

Urgghh !!! Why god? Why?

Haaslo haaslo aap bhii haaslo.
Accha khasa maaza aa raha tha usse tease karne mein lekin nahii, he turned the tables.

Before he started with his special talent of teasing, I asked him, "You haven't answered my question. How was that song related to us? I guess in school we hadn't even talked to each other except one time. When I shouted at you. "

" Ya because your science model got ruined because of me while we were playing in the class with our notebooks as bats and paperballs. But that was unintentional, ok !! " He said with a soft smile

" Bata toh aise raho ho jaise koii bahadurii ka kam kiya tha. It was against the discipline to play in the class. " I exclaimed

He rolled his eyes at my comment.

𝐑𝐚𝐧𝐣𝐡𝐚 : 𝐂𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐡जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें