𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟏

The functions of sapna and ankit marriage started.

Today was mehendi |HENNA| ceremony.

Sapna looks so happy she never wanted to marry , after all she was Her father's princess. She was one of those girl who wants to live their life without any marriage drama.
And now look at her .I used to miss my father when she used to tell me their story. atlast I don't have my parents but I definitely got the best one. not even one but three mother and three father . its just so strange that one person in a blink of eye becomes your life . his family becomes yours and yours become their. I came bavk to my reality and started seeing towards sapna and ankit .
After fighting so much they finally feel in love.
Unlike me and ansh they were kattar dushman type.
I hope she remains happy.

By the way i am getting my mehendi done and ansh is feeding me.
I don't know everytime i apply mehendi i get so hungry.

Good thing ansh is aware of my appetite.

"Oh my god avni how can you eat all that. Its just toi much food"Kanishka said looking towards my plate making a disgusted face.

I can eat all that because i have the appetite to eat.i replied.

"But don't you want to maintain your figure. I mean from where do you look in your early 20's." She spatted back.

That's it ansh lost his control.

How dare you talk to my wife like this . You don't have any right to tell my wife what to do and what not to do. Don't you dare. I love her soul and body" now fuck off ..
ansh said fuming with anger.

The day would have passed great if it was not for her drama. It was night i changed in my night clothes.

Did she told the truth am i really eating too much. I looked myself in the mirror with the though in my mind.

" No you don't" ansh said back hugging her.

" How do you know what was i thinking"

" Cause i love your soul not your body"

And one day it has to grow na "

I was confused..

What''

Aree with our kids growing in there "

"Shameless" was all that i could utter.

He kissed my hand.

" You know what I used to hate the smell of mehendi, but ever since it was you i even started loving the mehendi smell from your hands."

you know avni you are the best thing ever happened to me"

"even for me you are the best thing , words are never enough to explain my love for you , you were there for me at my worst , you have seen me at my best ."

"I love you "

I love you too"

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

avni's pov:

"wow sapna just look at the mehedi colour itlooks so beautiful. its so dark. that means ankit will love you really deeply. "I chirped

oh god avni you still belived in these things . this things were belived like ages ago .

why not , the things that make us happy its not wrong to belive it and who told you that it was belive ages ago. for your kind information my family still belive in it.

''if you are talking about the colour of the mehendi then i guess you are 10 steps ahead of me. Just look at your mehendi colour madam"." I guess ansh loves you more than anyone in this world".

" Obviously i do" ansh said back hugging me ."

I was trying to get out of the grip but he suddenly whispered in my ears
"I love you".

I blushed.

I guess we should leave the love birds alone." Sapna teasingly said.

Aree nahi " i said and i finally got out of his grip.

Lets get ready avni for the Bachelorette party.

"Oh hello madams aap log kaha chali,
Ankit asked.

" We are going to my room to get ready today it's my responsibility to get avni ready" sapna said.

" But sapna you are the bride"

" I know but you are my best friend"
Chaddi baddi

"Aree but jiski biwi ko le kar jaa rahe hain usse toh permission karde " ankit said.

" permission are you serious,"

"Ansh i am taking her".

With that they left.

************

HAPPY READING::

...