𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔

We enter the house and the greh praves was done.

Avni beta , tum thak gayi hogi jao jaakar soo jao hum bakki ki rasam kal karlenge. Laxmi spoke

At this moment avni was embarassed she slept in the car , what will they think about her .

Nahi aunty i am fine , meri wajah se aap log kyu " i spoke
Aunty nahi beta 'mom' , beti toh main tumhe pehle se maanti thi ,aab tih officially tum meri beti baan gayi;
At that moment she literally had tears in her eyes and couldn't resist but hug her MIL .
Ye kya baat huyi saara pyar usseko ; ansh spoke being jelous
Jalkukra ; his father spoke.

Everyone laughed and went to thier respective room.

The room was decorated beautifully, the aroma of the candel were in the air.
They both looked at each other as soon as they enter the room and suddenly looked away.

After a long awkward silence
Ansh spoke' you go and change'.
You can change first i have to take all this things out,
Oh ok.
I looked around the room it was familiar because i have been here when we were friends.
He changed and came out , and said half side of the closet is empty so you can arrange your clothes with the help of niki. Avni modded and the he saw avni struggling with her necklace.
He went towards her and said can i help, to which she nodded.

As he removed her hair and his hand touched his neck , avni flinched.
Relax" he said
He saw her nervousness and decided to tease her.

Acha waise today is our first night so we should do something ; ansh said teasingly.
Avni gasped
The thing which every couple does i guess after thier marriage.
That was it for avni she started getting nervous and untentionally a tear rolled down on her cheek.
Ansh felt really bad he immediately cupped her cheek and said" hey sorry sorry avni don't cry you know I can't see you cry na.
Yo..u on..ly m..ade me ..cr..y.. " she said between her sobs .
I am sorry but i just talked about giving you a gift" ansh justified
Avni looked at him unbelievablely .
What did you thought ' you naughty naughty.

Ansh pov:
I decided to tease her but then she started crying, i felt bad and angry at myself, just a few minutes earlier i promised myself not to let her cry and here i am the reason she is crying, i just hate myself . I just consoled her and stopped her from crying.
I went to the closet and took out a gift which i bought for her . A pendent which has a moon in it . I know she loves looking at moon that's why i git her one . I hope she will be happy.

Here i brought it for you. She looked at me shock but then she came to said it's beautiful ansh ; but not more than you ; i flirted.

First go and freshen up and then i will make you wear it.

Avni's pov:
I came out wearing a yellow night kurti And saw him working on his mac , he is a workoholic and i knew it . He came towards me and made me wear the pendent . I looked myself in the mirror, can't help but just blush.

"Tujhe blush karna bhi aata hain , mujhe toh pata hi nahi tha" ansh said teasing me .

Before you start teasing me again , i m really sleepy. I cut him off

You sleep on the bed i will sleep on the couch he said

6 foot ka lamba admi itne chote sofe pe kaise soyega , i said making him chuckle.

I will sleep you sleep on the bed .
Bass yahi sun na tha mujhe thanks yrr , tu ja soja neend aa raha tha na.

I looked at him in amusement, did he really said that.

Hauh , tu Kitna chalak hain;

Mazak kar raha hu jaa bed pe soja

No i will sleep.

We can argue if you want abhi 3 bj rahe hain .
Nahi yrr tu soja i m sleepy.
I yawned and went towards my bed to sleep.

𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬 |✔️On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara