𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕

| A happy marriage is about three things: memories of togetherness, forgiveness of mistakes,
And a promise to never give
Up on each other|

Avni's pov:
I woke up, got a really good sleep the bed was really comfortable. I looked around and saw no one. I looked at the watch and it was 9 ' o clock.

Shit! I am late, first day and i am late what will they think about me .

I hurried toward the washroom when i bumped into something hard And was about to fall when something holded me , i closed.y eyes really tight as i waa really afraid to fall , but when i realised i didn't falled.I looked up and realised it was ansh in just a towel wrapped around his waist. I quickly got out from his grip and turned back

.
Carefull avni" he spoke
Aree look at me"
Hhh wo towel
Aree yarr itni achi body hai, gym mein itne mehnat ka faida hi kya hua jab biwi hi nahi dekhti .
I am damn sure i must have become a tomato till now my face was literally on fire"

Damn he looks so hot , his perfect toned abbs and chest makes me want to lick it;
Come down avni what are you thinking ,you pervet my mind mocked me.
Yrr he is too hot to handle
He should move around with a "caution" sign board around.

I cane out of my thought and saw him staring at me .
Wait a min why didn't you wake me up it's so late, what will maa think about me. It's so late i have to get ready.
Because you were looking so cute while sleeping, i didn't had a heart to wake you up and secondly maa will not think anything about you in fact no one will think anything about you they all the tiredness of after marriage. Ansh said which honestly relived ne but still.
Now move let me get freshed up.

I went and took a cold shower to open up my body part; i know its cold outside obviously it's January but still i n used to it ; during my college days i had to do all the work of home so i got used to it.
After i took a shower I wore a simple sarre and went towards my dressing table to apply sindoor and wear mangalsutra. I was about to apply the sindoor when ansh came towards me and said " ye Mera hakk hain" . I literally felt goosebumps all ober my body , my heart was literally beating so fast like its gonna come out any min.
I closed my eyes and relived my marriage moment.

Her saree:

He was also looking damn sexy , i have seen him in suit so many times but today it feels different just looking at him make me blush

His look:

******

To be continued;

Happy reading.......