"I'm bisexual."

With that, I turn around and exit the living room, going back to my room as if nothing happened.

They both came to my room later that night. Mom hugged me and so did my dad. They didn't say anything about it, which I appreciated. They knew I didn't want to waste too many words on it. They accept me for who I am and still love me.

It happened a year ago. And the kissing-a-girl thing happened when I was around sixteen. But back then I didn't realize it.

It was when another girl kissed me at a frat party where Delilah had dragged me to, did it. That's when I knew.

But back to my fucking point, I never saw myself as innocent, as I've said.

Yet, as I'm seeing Ares kissing a girl in the hallways of the arena, I feel innocent.

I feel hot all over my body and my lips part, though not a sound leaves them. I've seen people kissing, but have never witnessed it this... passionately.

It's like Ares knows what he's doing. He's gripping her waist and angling her head back, all the while she's moaning and burying her hands into his silky strands that I've fantasized so much in my head.

The strands that seem drenched with ink, that I feel weirdly possessive about since I made it a whole thing in my mind.

I prided myself in not shying away from anything people protected me about. I've seen porn, which I concluded a long time ago is very shallow and not for me. But still, I've seen it.

I've had guys send me dick pictures – unsolicited, though I didn't gasp or throw my phone away as soon as I saw what the picture contained.

But fuck, I never imagined that I'd blush this hard upon seeing someone kiss.

Realizing that I've been staring enough as a creep, I straighten up and clear my throat. "Sorry, didn't mean to interrupt," I bring out in a small voice, making the two people break apart.

The brunette girl turns her head, eyeing me as if annoyed that I interrupted them. I'd be annoyed too, can't blame her.

But then electrifying blue eyes meet mine. And it's the first time in three years that Ares has looked at me again.

With indifference, still, but his gaze feels like a drug I might never recover from.

His lips are red and a bit swollen from the... activity he was just partaking in. And the girl's lips are the same way.

I've never seen her around, so I wouldn't know her. Maybe this is a secret girlfriend he had kept away?

He's known for not wanting to share his private life.

His bored gaze glances at the girl again. "Alright, I had my fun with you. But now it's time for you to leave, groupie."

Never mind, not a girlfriend. Not at all.

I shouldn't feel relieved about that.

The girl gasps. "Excuse me?"

"You're excused," Ares responds dryly, pushing himself away from her.

"I brought you here because I was bored. You can show your way out, yeah?"

The girl just gapes at him, before shaking her head and scoffing. Her shoulder bumps into mine when she marches past me.

With a frown, I watch her disappear in the hallways, on her way out. And then I focus on the god of war still standing here, raking his long fingers through his hair as he lets out a sigh.