First Time (Delia)

Warning: SMUT

♡ - - ★ - - ♡

Surprised but not complaining, she's actually glad to be your first and too horny to care. She look at your first while biting her lip as she nod,the look on your face as you tell her you're ready makes her want to pick you up to her face until she's met by your glistening folds and dive in not stopping until you came. She's waiting for you for such a long time and now that you're ready, Cordelia can't help but to asked you again and again while reassuring you that she'll be gentle and soft on you which made you smile.

"I'll be gentle darling and tell me if you want me to stop hm?" She asked whispering into her ear while she's giving her marks on her neck.Y/n's naked body pressed against Cordelia's clothed one as her hands roaming and wondering around her soft skin."o-ok" she answered. Her hands slowly covering her body for her to not see but the Supreme noticed it made her kiss her,tounge into her mouth as she said "you're beautiful darling,don't do that" breathless.
She slowly put her hands beside her, holding her wrists as she made eye contact with her."you want me to stop?" She asked gently as Y/n shake her head."n-no of course not,just...shy" she said whispering as she look away from her face. The blonde giggle quietly as she lean down to take her nipple into her mouth sucking it gently."don't be shy sweetheart" she breathe around her nipple as bit it gently while she suck it. A breathless moan leave her mouth hands gently hold her head to deepen her mouth,desperately want to feel her warm tounge again running into her breasts. Cordelia seemed noticed it as she gave her breast an open mouth sucking and licking,warm tounge brushing against her nipple."oh god" she breathe immediately closing her legs while biting her lip.

She slowly run her hands down her stomach roaming around her waist while keep going down until she reached the inside of her thighs."want me to stop?" She asked turning into her other breast to gave it the same treatment she did into the other, sucking and licking it,tounge circling around her nipple."n-no, don't stop Dee" she moan stroking her blonde hair. Cordelia smile as she hummed her hands slowly spreading her legs.
Y/n sigh gently as she close her eyes waiting for her. Her face now slowly moving down her stomach while giving her kisses."you're..so...beautiful" she breathe at every kiss making the girl underneath her smile and buck her hips."getting impatient now hm?" She asked with an raised eyebrows as she smirk. She finally met her center and oh God she's trying to contain herself stopping herself from wanting to finger her roughly until she found her spot while sucking at her clit. Y/n frown as she look down at Cordelia's who's looking at her center now starting to feel embarrassed and self conscious thinking that maybe Cordelia don't want to do it anymore.

As she think of it,Y/n breathe heavily as she tried to close her legs while her hands covering her wet cunt. Cordelia immediately shake her thoughts as she look up at her worried."hey,hey are you ok sweetheart?" She asked holding her hips to stay still while giving it a squeeze."I-I'm just getting self..conscious Dee,I don't think I-I want this" she said with her teary eyes from embarrassment and shyness."hey,I understand that but are you sure darling?" She asked earning as shake of her head from the girl."don't be shy sweetheart you're so beautiful so hot and gorgeous,don't be shy that you're this wet love" she spoke gently while her mouth kissing the inside of her thighs until Y/n finally calm down and let herself relax under her mouth."just calm down" she said.

With her long and warm tounge out,she give her slit a long and slow lick."o-oh god" she breathe started to tense under her tounge."calm down honey" she said giving her slit an another lick."c-can I hold your head Dee?" She asked with her shaky voice while Cordelia nod sighing as she felt her fingers locking with her silk hair. Her tounge playing with her slit and clit making her moan quietly."you can be loud as you want sweetheart" she said one finger running up and down her slit."can I?" She asked.

Y/n sigh as she look down at her whining."Dee,please I need you,stop asking me again!" She whine as Cordelia giggle biting her lip."be patient darling I'm just making sure you're comfortable" she said shaking her head as she nod."ok,just pull my head away if you want me to stop hm?, it's looks like you're getting impatient there" she said smirking when she saw Y/n nod begging her with those eyes, desperately wanting to feel her tounge and fingers and her mouth all in her already.

Cordelia didn't waste any time as dive in,her mouth quickly attached into her clit as she suck on it."oh yes Dee!" She moan gripping at her hair to pull her closer. Her warm mouth suck on it while she enter one finger in her slowly, moving it and out without problem."love, you're so tight huh" she said warm tounge now flicking on her clit, playing with it. Y/n still flinch a little at every move still not used at someone touching her. Cordelia curl her one finger thrusting it up to her feeling her tight walls wrapping around it made her eyes goes dark shade of color brown(almost black).
When she felt that Y/n finally relaxed under her and with her one finger still moving in and out her,she tried to made her wetter eventhough she's already that wet. She moan around her clit to send her some vibration and to not feel the pain as she enter the second one."ah.." she whimpered now tense as she felt another finger entering her slowly and gently. With a small tug on her hair, Cordelia immediately stopped and let her fingers there waiting for her sign."you alright baby?" She asked as Y/n nod catching her breath."relax love, I'm here" she said now asking her if she can now finally move with her eyes."y-yes...slowly please Dee" she breathe. The blonde showering her thighs with kisses and go back to suck on her clit. Y/n gasped as she flinched that made her fingers goes deep in her. "Oh fuck!" She breathe legs wrapping around her shoulder,toes locking with each other.

Cordelia smile as she felt her getting lose and she began to thrust her finger in and out. Curling it and parted them away like a scissor. Her long fingers felt really nice inside Y/n that made her squirm a little under her. She keeps pumping her fingers a little faster now and try to get deeper as gripped her thigh."Cordelia I like your fingers i-in me" she breathe pulling at her hair in pleasure."oh you like it when i do this.." she asked thrusting her fingers deep in her warm wet cunt."hell yeah?" She breathe."how about when I...do this?".
She finger her a little rougher and deeper while wrapping her warm mouth around her clit as she suck on it."b-better Dee...I-I like both!" She moaned on hand playing with her own breast as she clenched around her fingers.

"D-Dee,pull out dee..." She whimpered as her toes curled while she clench and unclench around her fingers."I-i'm going to..p-pee" she breathe pulling at her hair."just let it all out Darling" she said playing with her clit."Dee...I'm serious..oh fuck I can't hold it anymore" she moan wrapping her legs a little tighter around her neck."oh fuck..." "Let it all out, you're doing great" Cordelia said, eager to taste and clean her drenched cunt that's clamping down on her fingers."i-i...deep...finger..dee!" She moan breathless.

The Supreme immediately get what she's trying to say. Curling her fingers before she deepen it in her parting them away like a scissor while moaning around her clit."oh my god!" She whimpered closing her eyes as she 'pee'. "S-sorry" she whimpered with a moan. Cordelia felt her juices dripping down her fingers as she slowly pull them away and lick her clean."h-hey don't Dee" Y/n said breathless but likes it,the way how her warm tounge cleaning her."you didn't peed on me darling,you came" she said giving her kitten licks."t-that's it?t-that's why it..feels so good?" She asked shyly while blushing."yes that's how it works,do you like it?" She asked."it's amazing Dee,I love it all" she said quietly."sweetheart?" She question looking up at her."hm?" She hummed questioning."do you mind if I push my touch all the way in hm? She asked giving her clit a kitten licks and kisses."n-no Dee, please...do it again" she said pulling her head closer to her cunt."mhm my pleasure" she said with a smile."just lay down and relax" she whispered before diving in.

"Oh yes,,fuck me!".

Let's just say,the Supreme explore and overworked her tounge and mouth in a good way ;)

- - ★ - - ♡