Sit on me sweetheart II (Delia)

WARNING:SMUT(MDLG) G!P

𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃 𝐀𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐊!.

"Mistress,are you ok there?" She asked quietly."hm?,yes I'm fine" she answered hands keep caressing her legs up to her inner thighs and go down on her knees again."are you done?" She asked biting on her shoulder gently."not yet" she said with a pout."I told you come with me, you're tired darling and it's not like there's no tomorrow, hm?" She asked gently wrapping her arms around her waist."I'll help you tomorrow,is that ok?" She asked nipping at her earlobe."uh I don't...o-ok, you'll help me?" She asked letting go of her pen."yes,you know I'll always help you sweetheart,all you need today is to relax yes?" She said humming as she run her fingers up to her skirt lifting it up to her waist."y-yes" she said leaning into her front."good girl".

Her eyes widened as she look down at her hands.'good girl' she thought to herself biting her lip as she try not to smile, blushing."you like it?,when mistress calls you her good girl, darling?" She asked fingers brushing against her clothed area."yes mistress" she said nodding her head 'yes'."well then..be a good girl and face me, turn around" she said giving her clothed area a rub making her whimper.
She turned around and face her feeling her hard length poking her clothed center."mistress" she breathe grinding down on her."patience" she said while playing with the waistband of her underwear."oh my..." She breathe grinding a little faster."shh" she said digging her nails into her thighs as she pull down her underwear slowly and helped her the rest down to her ankle, lifting her up."mistress, can I help you with that?" She asked tugging at her pants."go on sweetie" she said as she stand up and let her unzip her pants and pull it down her ankles."mistress" she breathe giving her clothed thick meat a kiss as the Supreme stroking her hair."I miss your mouth honey,I miss it so much..the way you suck me and your warm mouth and tounge licking me" she said biting her lip,she look up and her and smile as she pull her underwear completely down.

Her long and hard length spring free meeting her face."open wide sweetheart" she said softly. She nod and open her mouth, tounge out, waiting for her thick meat. Cordelia jack her dick off in front of her mouth as she hold her chin up and enter her mouth slowly."suck honey" she said tapping her cheeks gently. She hummed and wrapped her mouth around the tip of her cock."yes" she breathe throwing her head back feeling her warm mouth wrapped around her. She suck her tip and use her tounge to lick the hole up and down slowly."yes..y-yes" she moan pushing her head more making her whimper around her."ah!" She gasped when she felt her hands pulling her hair before she push her cock in."ah, you're warm.. sweetheart,take it...a little deeper,c-can you?" She asked closing her eyes. She hummed around her length with a nod."oh g-good girl" she breathe.
Y/n pushed her deeper making her gag that made her grip her hair wanting to fuck her mouth."yes..yes" she moan."can m-mistress f-ahh..f-fuck your mouth baby?" She asked.
Y/n frown as she hummed."oh fuck yes..i-i'll be gentle" she whispered, taking her hair into a tight grip but not so tight,just enough for her to control her head.

She starts to move her hips slowly and gently moaning."ahh yes" she breathe eyes closed and mouth hang open. She uses her tounge to run it to her thick meat and the Supreme felt it immediately biting her lip as she tried not to fuck skull fuck her."hey..h-hey..ugh" she moaned."sorry honey but.." she move her hips a little faster feeling her tounge on the tip of her head as she gag."fuck!" She gasped.
She then pull away quickly not to hurt her as she pull her up to her face."turn around" she breathe holding her waist to turn her around hurriedly.
Her cock quickly align with her wet slit and waste not time, thrust it all up on her."oh god" she gasped in surprise reaching behind her and grip her hand."ah" she moan.

With a low groan,the Witch thrust her hips up to her once again, thick meat feeling her tight soft walls hugging it,her wetness dripping down inside her thighs."fuck sweetheart, you're tight... mistress can't wait to plant my babies in you" she whispered into her ear as she wrapped her arms around her waist while lifting her other leg up as she pick up her speed. Y/n gasped and moan as she gripped her arm,nails digging into it as her other hand grab a hold of her desk.

*Thrust* "oh fuck"

*Thrust* "ugh mistress"

The both moan with every thrust as it starts to get sloppy and sloppy."y-you're so wet darling" she moan reaching down to rub her clit."jesus christ" a scream leave her mouth as she tremble, one foot can no longer keep her up still."yes mistress... fuck me" she moan."f-faster mistress" she gasped.
Cordelia's eyes roll at the back of her head as she throw her head back moaning. Her cock keeps twitching inside of her ready to spill her cream. She bang her while palming her sensitive clit."y-yes yes mistress..keep going" she said gasping.

"Oh honey, I'm gonna pound you my cock until you can't walk anymore" she said and unexpectedly hit her g-spot that got the girl tremble."i-i'm so close" she said in shaky voice. She felt her now clenching around her tightly."i-i'm so close" she said once again as she shakes."hold it" she said."w-what?" She whimpered biting her lip as she tried to."I said..hold it!" She said sternly. The mushroom head of her cock keeps hitting her spot(ehwe). She's clamping down on her at every thrust as she's getting close to reach her pleasure.Her panting and moans got louder and louder."mistress, I'm coming" she whine."hm,come" she said, banging her moaning at her tightness but not stopping, fucking her still through her creaming,cum dripping down her balls.

"W-wait...wait" she gasped at her thrusting. The older woman never let stop as she fucks her still moaning. Her legs that's keeping her up on her foot, starts to tremble as the unexpectedly squirt comes out of her."oh my god!" She breathe throwing her head back. Cordelia smile proudly as she throw her head back moaning. Hugging her close to her body,her cock twitched in her as she moan."y-you're so big mistress... you're so fast!" She squeak when she hit her spot again."I-I can't" she said cream dripping out of her, praying that Cordelia would stop. She's limping and sure would fall down on the floor if she'd let go of her. She groan and moan as she goes rough, pounding her cock all in her.

Her thrust goes rough and she's panting breathless now getting close while Y/n bit her lip as she came again."m-mistress!" She whine squirming a little."shh,sweet girl, I'm close..sure you wouldn't mind if I plant...b-babies deep in you hm?" She asked breathless. Y/n shakes."h-hold it please my sweet girl" she moan."I'm so...close" she thrust up on her, clapping sounds that they're making are getting louder and louder one after another, picking up her speed once again.

*Thrust* "Fuck!" Y/n moan.

*Thrust*

"there..t-there...come with me honey...oh fuck.. you're so warm around me pretty girl" she moan as they come.Panting heavily."o-oh God!" She gasped trying to catch her breath as her legs twitch and bucked up, sensitive. Juices mixing with each other's as she's now moving slowly to help her calm down."shh,shh" she shushed her whimpers as she pull away and look down at her work, licking her lips as she saw her cream dripping down her legs."wanna help you clean up baby?" She asked, using her magic to bring the chair close to her and sat her down on it gently.

She kneel down in front of her gripping her trembling legs."h-huh?" She asked eyes barely open from tiredness."aww,you can sleep my sweet girl" she cooed kissing the top of her head as she lean down again to now,kiss her trembling legs making it twitch. With her long tounge out,she lick their cream from her slit straight up to her clit making her whimper. Y/n's tired hands tried to push her head away gently."d-dee" she whimpered."go to sleep darling" she cooed before she continue with her work,warm tounge licking her wet cunt while holding her hips still."shh,shh" she shushed into her cunt as she eat her out completely."oh honey,I miss your cunt" she breathe as she pull away as lean back down, entering her tounge."Cordelia" she whimpered bucking her hips away, squirming."mistress missed your cunt baby" she said before she sigh and kissing her clit after she stand up and look down at her."maybe tomorrow yes?, we'll continue this" she said biting her lip before she lift her limping body giving her cheeks a kiss."sleep tight sweetheart" she whispered as she lay her down the bed and cover their body with blanket

Like it?

||\😏
|| ((>
|| < \

Cringe?... mushroom..a WHATTT?!!lmao