Plant - Delia x reader

Warning:SMUT (MDLG),G!P

𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃 𝐀𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐊!.

"Stay still" Cordelia command giving her ass a slap."ow!...s-sorry mommy" she whine with a whimpered."no whining I alread--how many times do I have to tell you that?" She asked completely not in the mood as she kicked her foot to the side to open her legs wide."I-I didn't mean to..I can't control it..mommy I'm sorry!" She said holding her breath as she waits for her next move."how many times do I have to slap this little red ass of yours huh?" She asked smacking it again, making it redder."a-ah...hm!" she hissed with a whimper, covering her face with her hands.

"Look at you bending down my desk made me want to want you more...want to watch you shake in pleasure as I fuck you" she said,her palm found her dripping cunt. Her legs are already shaking feeling her fingers running up and down on it."poor little thing, dripping for me" she said as she stick two fingers in her,her tight walls hugging them tightly as she whimper."mommy please" she begged trying not to whine as her fingers move in and out of her smoothly,her wetness wrapping around them."hmm..mhm" she moan moving her back to her fingers making the woman behind her raise an eyebrow.

Cordelia's hard cock stand up proudly and she stroke it with her other hand. She pull her hand away from her needy cunt making her shake her head."no..mommy" she said pouting."no" she begged stomping her foot to the ground softly."who's in charge hm?" She asked hands gripping the side of her thighs,nails digging into it."you" she mumble."good,I don't want you to whine or tell me what to do,got it?, mommy's in charge here" she said caressing her thighs.

She hold her cock and brush the tip of it into her slit making them both sigh in relief."yes.." she breathe,legs widened a little."open your legs sweetheart" the Supreme said kicking her foot to the side as she push in the head."fuck,hmm...sweetheart you're so tight" she said giving her thigh a slap as she moan."fuck!" She breathe throwing her head back.
Her warm walls wrapped tightly around her head making her slam her cock all in her."oh Jesus!" Y/n moan arching her back."uh.. darling,i like it in here..so..warm,uh!" She moan as she thrust in and out of her with a slam."oh god...you're so big" she said squeezing her hard , huge cock."yes.." she breathe.

Her hand gripped her waist as she grind on her."oh,oh" she moan hands trying to find things she can grab a hold into."m-mommy" she breathe squeezing her thick meat tightly."yes..good girl..good girl" she breathe spanking her ass once more. Her hand picked up her left leg and pound her."oh my god" she breathe biting her lip as she gripped the side of her desk. Clapping sounds filled the room-her office- with heavy breathing that the Supreme made and the moan that her wife's making.

"Ahh" she moan squeezing her once more."that feels so good honey" Cordelia moan. Her nails digging into her leg as she fuck her relentlessly."so cl-close" her wife breathe with a squeak as she hit her spot."again..mommy..again" she begged pushing her back backwards meeting her thrust."oh yes darling!" She moan throwing her head back,one hand snake around her waist down to her clit and play with it with her fingers."I'm coming mommy" she moan."ah..oh god" she moan arching her back as her knees goes weak.

"Stay still" she breathe lifting her leg up a little,as her thrust goes deeper and deeper giving her a room to pound her dripping warm cunt."oh f-fuck..I'm coming!" She breathe.
Her juices flow down her thighs as she gripped the side of her desk tightly, rolling her eyes to the back of her head.",o-oh..ah" she moan, sighing in relief, but her sigh turned into gasped.

Cordelia never stop her thrust, instead she throw her head back and fucked her through her high making her squeak and bucked her hips."m-mommy...ah" she whimpered trying to place her leg down but the Supreme didn't let her,her gripped tighten as she moan."I'm close,s-stay still" she command with a moan.
Her cock twitched inside her making her gasped."I-I'm coming again m-mommy" she whimpered ,legs starts to shake. Her whimpers made her dick twitched in her again that made her moan.

"I'm coming"

"Hold on honey...d-don't" she command."wait for m-mommy" she moan as she rub her clit lazily.

Her legs shake, whimpering as she waited impatiently."please" she whimpered."c-come..come sweetheart" she breathe. Y/n came once again with a loud moan,and a loud clap sound when Cordelia buried her thick meat deep into her."oh yes...hmm" she moan,cock twitching in her."ah" y/n moan. She sigh heavily and let her chest fall down her desk."that's a-a lot mommy" she whispered tiredly."hmm,babies" she said joking with a giggle as she caresses her back gently kissing the top of her head.

|•|•|•|