'he looks like Claude when he's asleep' is what I immediately thought upon seeing my son's sleeping face.

"Raizel, wake up it's already morning" I stated. He started moving to which I thought was to get up but it's looks like he moved to find a comfortable position to sleep in, I heard a groggy voice.

"5 more minutes" Raizel said. I was not having it so I pulled his blanket. With a grunt he sat up with a frown on his face, half  awake he blinked a couple of times adjusting to the light.

'He's too cute' I thought I quickly shook my head at the thought and greeted my half awake son.

"Good morning Rai, come let's get you ready." I said, he slowly walked down his bed and muttered a cute 'good morning' to me. I washed him and dressed him up with a white short, along with black straps on his upper leg paired with black button up long sleeves shirt and a loose white jacket with a pair of black socks and brown boots.

 I washed him and dressed him up with a white short, along with black straps on his upper leg paired with black button up long sleeves shirt and a loose white jacket with a pair of black socks and brown boots

(A/n: like that also ignore the wings)

As expected of my son he looks handsome and cute at the same time despite the simple clothing, I always say this but my son is cute but at the same time handsome so when he grows up I'm sure boys and girls alike will fawn over him. I smiled at my thoughts agreeing.

'Sadly I won't be able to see him grow up' my smile turned into a sad one which seemed to have been noticed by Rai.

"Mama, are you alright?" He asked with his eyebrows slightly pinched in worry.

"Yes, Mama's okay, shall we go have breakfast?" I answered while quickly changing the subject, I saw him not believing my words but didn't press into it any further.

"Yes please" he answered.

We walked out of his bedroom, walking to the dining room in comfortable silence , since I was in deep thoughts and Rai didn't seem to mind.

You must be wandering why I bathe and dress Rai myself when I can order a maid to do it... It's because I won't be able to do so in the future, I also noticed how my son is having trouble understanding people's feelings, so I want to this small things for him until I am unable to do so, since I'm sure Claude will neglect him when I'm gone.

I glanced at my son who's greeting people with a smile, but his smile never seemed to reach my eye. I observed my son for a while before looking forward and continuing my thoughts.

Raizel is smart, he's a genius I know that so I was waiting for the time when he'll ask about his father but it seems like he's not interested nor is he planning on asking something about his father. Why is that? I'm sure that children would get curious about there father at some point no matter how smart they are,but Raizel wasn't interested he didn't even said 'papa' since he was able to speak. I plan on asking him while having breakfast, I've always wanted to question why,but I never got myself to question him.