Sabito: "If this continues then we won't be able to defeat her".

Y/n: "Can you both use your water breathings to distract her. I will use my thunder breathing and try to cut her neck. If i fail to cut it then you guys attack her".

Giyu: "Will you be alright"?

Y/n: "Don't worry in thunder breathing you have to work on your speed and be faster other wise you won't be able perform it".

With that both giyu and sabito performed," Mizu no kokyu Ni no kata kai: Yoko Mizu Guruma(Water Breathing Second Form: Improved,Laternal Water Wheel)"with that both of them unleashed  a horizontal water spin which blocked the spears. Y/n used this moment and unleashed," Kaminari no kokyu Ichi no kata: Hekireki Issen(Thunder Breathing First Form: Thunder Clap and Flash)" with that y/n dashed at the demon at a blinding speed and tried to cut her neck but failed and cut her both arms. She backed off but giyu and sabito attacked her. She merely dodged them while getting stabbed and getting one of her leg cut. She regenerated her arms and tried to regenerate her leg but y/n attacked her. She blocked him with her acid made sword but sabito and giyu attacked her again. But this time before they could reach her she jumped and dodged their attack. She was really pissed due to being injured.

Demon: *annoyed tone*"I have to say that you guys working in team is making me difficult to attack you but it won't happen now, BLOOD DEMON ART: ACID MANUPULATION"

Multiple acid spears appeared and attacked them. This time the speed of the spear was even faster than before making it hard to dodge them. The trio were in tied position because if they make small mistake they will get a severe burn. Y/n unleashed," Kaminari no kokyu Shi no kata: Enrai(Thunder Breathing  fourth Form: Distant Thunder)"  a ball of lightning that unleashed waves of strong multi-directional lightning bolts from afar which blocked the spear. Sabito and giyu used this opportunity and unleashed," Mizu no kokyu San no kata: Ryūryū Ma(Water Breathing Third Form: Flowing Dance)", both swinged and bended their blade in a winding motion along with their body and danced in a flowing pattern, slicing the body , arms and legs of the demon. And before she could do anything y/n appeared in front of her and unleashed his first form and was about to cut her neck but she dodged it. At a blinding speed a spear attacked y/n which he could barely dodge it and got hit in the leg making his leg have burns and his uniform getting burn in some parts and the place it attacked. Y/n screamed in pain. The demon regrowed her arm and leg and grabbed him by neck. Sabito and giyu came to save him but she threw y/n towards them making them crash towards the wall. 

The demon made a acid based prison and captured them. She approached them with multiple spears around her and said with a evil smile," I have to say that you three were able to injure me so much by working in team but sorry for you guys, you were not able to cut my neck. Now die".

Giyu and Sabito POV

We both tried to cut the bars but were not able to and our swords also melted in some parts due to the acid. We still tried to cut it but failed. She said," It's useless to try so just accept your fate to die". Suddenly the prison disappeared and saw y/n with his sword turn into bright red and his mark glowing.

Y/n POV

It was so painful that my legs were burned due to the acid. I saw the demon coming towards us and said something. Sabito and giyu were trying to cut the prison with their breathing style but failed. I was slowly blacking out and cursing my self for being weak when suddenly i remembered my father.

Flash Back

I saw my father performing the dance, it was really beautiful. After my father finished performing the dance. I asked him," how he could perform this dance all night continuously without taking any break"?