Chapter 4

'To never let you go'

"So damn frustrating."

Kageyama punches the wall near him.

"Just why tbe fuck did it have to happen. It's all my fault! Damn it."

Kageyama knew he was in wrong but he couldn't let Hinata go. He needed Hinata in his life. So damn much. And he hurt him. He still can't forget the look on Hinata's face yesterday.

"I'm sorry Boke... I really am."

.

.

.

With Bokuto and Hinata

"Hinata pack up your things and let's go to our house."

"No no I don't wanna disturb you."

"What are you talking about? You aren't disturbing us. Keiji will also tell you the same thing. You should live with us. We'll pick your belongings from Kageyama's house."

"Just leave him here," Both of them turns their head towards Sakusa who's been standing there since God knows when.

Hinata continues, "Yeah Omi offered that I can live here with him for few days until I feel better."

"But don't you have problems with people living too close to you?"

"I have problems with people who don't know how to stay clean and by the way you come first in that list."

"Whaaaaa!?"

At the same time Akaashi had also come back.

"He's right Kou. You are dirty at times."

"Not you too Keiji!!!"

Hinata starts giggling.
Seeing Hinata smile for the first time since yesterday, Sakusa felt relieved.

"Then we'll be leaving our son in your care Sakusa kun."

Sakusa nods.

After few hours of talking Akaashi and Bokuto leaves as they had to pick some new furniture that was supposed to be delivered today.

.

.

.

First few days were hard for Hinata. He would cry at night, scream Kageyama's name, would have the urge to call him, would ask Sakusa to take him to Kageyama and then ask him to stop him from contacting Kageyama and Sakusa would always be there comforting him. Telling him it's okay. That's he's there with him. It was getting hard for Hinata to sleep alone in one room so Sakusa shifted Hinata in his room.

"Omi kun you really don't have to."

"Keep quiet and lie down. Right now."

"Okay..."

"Omi."

"Hmm?"

"Thanks."

"For what?"

"For everything. I'll try to be more like before."

"Just take your time."

"Would you like to come with me and pick up my things from Kageyama's house when I feel better?"

"Sure."

Hinata felt relieved. He wasn't scared to face Kageyama anymore.

For the first time in a while Hinata slept peacefully without any dreams about Kageyama.