Lea picked up her bag before following after him.

"I hate her," Pansy reached for her wand.

"No," Daphne stopped her friend from possibly murdering Lea in the middle of the great hall. "Pansy, calm down."

"Don't tell me your buying into her rubbish as well," Pansy scoffed.

"Well, Lea was telling me an interesting story about-"

Pansy didn't care to hear the rest of the story as she stood up before marching out of the hall.

"Well," Daphne reached for the paper, unfolding it. "Guess I finally have a chance to read this now."

***

Mya bit her lip anxiously as she walked through the crowded halls, trying to talk herself out of doing something incredibly dangerous and reckless. 

"Hey."

Mya screamed as a hand was placed on her shoulder, jumping around to see Fred standing behind her. "Don't do that!"

"Sorry," Fred looked very worried for his... still undetermined and unnamed... well, Mya. "Wow, you look like you saw Umbridge naked or something."

Mya shivered at the thought. "Thanks, Fred, now I have that horrible image in my mind."

"Sorry," He sheepishly said. "Why are you so jumpy though. You've seemed kinda off since New Year's."

"I just have a lot on my mind," Mya told him. "You know, exams and homework."

"Since when did you start doing homework?" Fred asked.

"Since I looked at my marks," Mya eye's spotted someone. "Um, I got to go. I'll meet you later tonight before the thing."

"Okay," Fred was basically talking to himself at this point because Mya was charging for someone walking out of a classroom.

"Hermione!" Mya grabbed hold of her arm. "I need to talk to you, now."

Hermione didn't even get a word in before Mya pulled her down the hall. She spotted one of the unused classrooms and quickly rushed inside, pulling Hermione with her, slamming the door shut.

"What is-"

"Remus Lupin is my biological father and he doesn't know," Mya spoke in one breath. "Oh, that felt really good to say."

"What?!" Hermione's jaw dropped open.

"Remus Lupin is my biological father and... he doesn't know," Mya spoke more calmly this time. "I- I didn't know who to tell, but your level headed and great at keeping secrets and I need help, Hermione."

"Remus is your father," Hermione was so perplexed. She was just in her Ancient Ruins class, and now she was being told this very heavy piece of information. "How do you know?"

"Dumbledore," Mya leaned against the desk. 

"But you're..." Hermione looked broken, Mya had broken Hermione. "What?"

"Listen, you can't tell anyone," Mya told her. "No one can know. Dumbledore said he was going to talk to Remus about it, but I've just been waiting for him to come here or hell even write me a letter. But it's been two weeks now and I don't know what to do. Should I write him a letter?"

"Your father is Remus," Hermione blinked. "Wait, he's never mentioned having a child before."

"Thats because he thinks I'm dead," Mya pouted. "My father thinks I'm dead. Hermione, what do I do?"