Chapter 2: Baptism of Fire

Start from the beginning

Chitose: "よくできました。準備は万端だと思います。" (Good work, I think you're more than ready for it.)

Iwo: "ありがとうございました。" (Thank you.)

Chitose: "たぶんその後、日本酒を飲もうか?" (Maybe after that shall we have some sake?)

Iwo: "ええと、確かに大丈夫ですが..." (Um, sure all right but...)

Chitose: "はい、今夜お届けします。" (Ok, we'll have it tonight.)

Iwo nodding her head: "わかりました、それは約束です。" (Ok, it's a promise.) The sun just rose on the training ground that we are practicing on, and it was beautiful, we un-equipped our rigging, bought ourselves a drink and we enjoy the morning light shining on us.

Haida's POV

As Iwo was training

It's already morning, I got out of bed got myself changed before I left, I accidentally woke up Shigure.

Shigure: "おはようございます。" (Good morning.)

Haida: "おはよう。" (Morning.) She begins to speak in English since I still haven't got used to it.

Shigure: "What are you doing up this early?"

Haida: "Well, I want to go practice with my rigging. Do you mind helping me out?"

Shigure: "Of course, let me get changed." After getting herself changed we headed to the dock, once we arrived, I noticed a pair of turrets walking around that looks like mine. "Are they yours."

Haida: "I think so?" As soon as they heard me, they came to hug my legs. "They're definitely mine." Just then a figure walks in on us while we were distracted by this revelation.

???: "うーん、この時間に何をしているの?" (Umm, what are you doing up at this hour?)

Shigure: "おはよう、秋月。" (Good morning, Akizuki.) So, she's Akizuki.

Akizuki: "おはようございます、時雨" (Good morning, Shigure.) She looks at me. "Oh, you must be the new girl who just got here right?"

 "Oh, you must be the new girl who just got here right?"

Haida: "Right." She shakes my hand.

Akizuki: "Nice to meet you, I'm Akizuki."

Haida: "I'm Haida."

Shigure: "良いタイミング。彼女の砲塔に射撃を教える方法がわかりません。手伝ってもらえますか?" (Good timing. I'm not sure how to teach her turrets to shoot, maybe you can help?)

Akizuki responding to Shigure: "もちろん。" (Sure.) She turns to me. "Come let's begin our training."

Haida: "Sure." We proceed to the training grounds, looking at my rigging I'm not sure where those little guys would go. After equipping our riggings, we head in the water, while our animated turrets are training together.