-𝑩𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒃𝒃𝒆𝒓-

(Heyo, sorry for not replying to everyone's comments, I've gotten sick with the flu and it's just miserable eufhehfhs- I'll reply when I feel better sorry for all the trouble I caused ^^' For now, take this scenario)

Scenario 1: You had love in your marriage, back when it was still fresh in life.

You, (Crush 1), and (Crush 2) had all promised each other to love faithfully, and to never turn your backs on one another. Though, as the years went by, you started to pick up on the fact that you were the only one who's stay true to your word, as they were beginning to isolate you.

You watched them do everything together, laughing and smiling the whole day as they basked in the love the two shared. However, it seemed that whenever you'd try and join in, they looked at you as though you were a stranger who'd broken into THEIR house.

And so, that lead you to the present. You were upstairs in your room, getting yourself all dolled up and pretty to meet (Crush 3), a "friend" of yours you were meeting up with to escape the game night your spouses had planned. Though you wondered, would they start to piece together the clues? You...

Scenario 2: Anything you want!

(Haven't had a poly scenario here in a while, hopefully I can think of more for next time)