|•Seishu Inui•| Kɪss ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴏʀᴇ♡

Start from the beginning

"I love you, Seishu!" She kissed his lips, Inui smiled, "Love you more." He plopped on top of Y/n, "Ah! You're heavy!"

"I'm not."

"You are! What do you even eat?"

"Food."

"I- Seishu, love... Get off..."

"No."

Y/n sighed, she closed her eyes and use all her might to roll over. She was on top of him and Inui was under.

He pulled her down by the waist and they cuddled under the soft sun, it brimmed with light.

Hanako doesn't like this one but, Keeping just for the fun of it.

Now onto a new book.... Hanako is having troubles with something...

Which book would you guys like to see?

[Choose your fighter!!!]

Dislike~ Tokyo revengers

  Dislike is about a boy name Y/n King, who dislikes gang and others. But, later in the story. He will find love and someone who promise him to drag him everywhere they go. Y/n is a troublemaker, he is a talented fighter. Reckless, and takes the impossible. He is also adopted by the Hanagaki family.

  In the future, Y/n gets killed under a mysterious condition. Takemichi, his little brother, wants to save him and his ex-girlfriend, Hinata Tachibana. Takemichi wants to know how he died and who killed him.

  Will he succeed? Will Y/n live in the future and have a better one? Or will Y/n die and Takemichi failed?

New world~ Tokyo revengers

  Y/n Uchiha is the younger sibling of Itachi Uchiha and Sasuke Uchiha. She's only 1 year younger, Y/n is a talented female Shinobi. Activated her Sharingan when Itachi killed their parents.

  She had trouble with life, Sasuke getting kidnapped, now betrayed the Hidden Leaf. Killed Itachi for revenge, he came back to get Y/n from Konoha. He wanted his little sister with him in the journey he is taking.

  Naruto intervene and took Y/n away from him. She was under the surveillance of leaf Shinobis all times but, privacy events.

  War began, Y/n reunited with her older brother, Sasuke. They both fought along side each other. Y/n learned a few moves by copying Sasuke attack and movements.

  Chakra was low, she was about to give up until the area changed again. Kaguya summon her rods, shooting them towards Naruto and Sasuke. Y/n had to make a decision, save them or not.

  Y/n activated her Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan, her abilities are limited, Chakra low. The rods disappeared, Naruto and Sasuke looked confused, "Where could..."

  "Y/n!" Sakura screamed, Sasuke shot his head over where Sakura was. Y/n had those rods pierced through her stomach.

  Y/n smiled as the area changed once again. Naruto scrambled over to her, her stomach cracked, Y/n eyes are filled with tears, "Take care Naruto, Sakura... Big brother... Love him.. tell..."

  Sasuke stared, it's like he's having flashbacks of him and her together when they were a child.

  "Take care of Sasuke for me.." Y/n body turned to ashes fully.... Now, the war began to rumble.

  Y/n got her Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan from Obito... Later on in the war.

  She opened her eyes, trees, water, and sound of rushing water. Looking around, she knew that, this isn't Konoha or the nations. After learning this place she transfer to....

Hanako apologize for the story description, Hanako is terrible at those! Also for the no making sense part of Uchiha!

🎉 You've finished reading 𝙄𝙣𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙞𝙩𝙮 ~ 𝙏𝙤𝙠𝙮𝙤 𝙍𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧𝙨×𝙂𝙤𝙟𝙤!𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 🎉