ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟: 𝙂𝙚𝙩 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙮...

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Y/N SIGHED AS HER HEART BEATED FAST. A TEAR SLID DOWN, SHE NEVER FELT LIKE THIS IN YEARS, NOT EVEN DURING THE BLACK DRAGON ARC.

Gojo Y/n, has revealed a weakness. She yanked her blindfold off, her hand covering her face.

Mikey and Draken sat in the other room, Hinata came quickly as Takemitchy went off.

They stayed at the hospital for awhile, Y/n took a deep breath and stood up. She covered her eyes again.

She over heard that Takemitchy is a time leaper. That made them motivated, Y/n walked over to them, "Let's go!"

They nodded, Mikey stood with Draken. They stopped as Hinata asked to go with them.

Y/n nodded, "Sure, but stay away from the chaos. Imma kill a certain someone." She want playing anymore, Inui trying to get his friend back. Takemitchy leading Toman as acting president.

Y/n need to be strong as Takemitchy, Sakamaki appeared in front of them.

"They had started, Toman is currently losing.." Y/n nodded, "Good job, help them out." Sakamaki nodded, he disappeared again.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Takemitchy looks beaten, he went to throw a punch at Kisaki, Izana came in and blocked it.

He kicked Takemitchy, he fell down. Takemitchy ain't giving up, he got back up.

"I... wound give up! I will save Mikey-Kun!!"

"Thank you, Takemitchy!" Mikey appeared behind him. They looked shock isn't he supposed to be sad and weak by the news.

They fought, Mikey didn't want to kill his own brother. Izana got mad at this point.

He ran to Kisaki and snatched his gun, he aimed it at Mikey. Kakucho grabbed it and moved it down.