"<Sigh>If you didn't reject our parents marriage we would've marry each other 1 year ago."He said.

"I know.No need to remind me."I said to him.

"Hey you know.I still like you."He said.

"So?What about it?"I said to him.

"We could try you know?"He said as I felt his hand on my Thigh.

"I don't think it's a good idea."I said to him feeling uncomfortable.

"Why not? You're still single and I'm also single."He said as I felt her hand going more near to my center.

I was panicking when he did that.I look over at Yujin and saw her distracted with our guest.I look out for my cousin then suddenly I saw Mina unnie coming towards us while looking at her phone.I stood up and went to her and immediately hug her.

"Hey babe."I said to her as she look at me in shock.

"Help me." I whisper to her as I point at Kai using my head a little.

"Hi baby.Didn't know you miss me that bad."She said as she kiss my cheek.

"O-Oh sorry for interrupting you Ms Myoui and Yejin."He said as he walk away in embarrassment.

I was about to let go when Mina Unnie snake her arm to my waist as she sit on the chair pulling me onto her lap.

"Since I help you now you have to follow everything I said for today." She said on my neck when she place her chin on my shoulder when she pulled me onto her lap.

"U-Unnie we're in public."I said to her quietly.

"I don't care.And answer my question." She said quietly as she pinch my side making me yelp.

"F-Fine.No need to pinch me Ms Myoui."I said to her quietly.

"Using my surname now huh."She said quietly as I was about to say something someone cut me off.

"Awh you guys are so cute!"I heard Nayeon unnie said as I look at her with a blank expression.

"Where's the others?"Mina Unnie said.

"We're here."Momo Unnie said as she suddenly got pulled by Sana Unnie to sit on her lap.

"Now we're matching!"Sana Unnie said as she hug Momo Unnie's waist and I look at Momo Unnie who's red from embarrassment.

"Look Moguri is blushing."Nayeon unnie said as the others laugh.

"Come on why do I always get tease?" Momo Unnie said as she hide her face on the crook of Sana Unnie's neck.

"Because you're cute when we tease you."Eunbi unnie said making Momo Unnie more red.

"Look the married couples here!" Ryujin unnie said as Yujin and Minju unnie came to us as Yujin laugh a little.

"You really need to say that Unnie?" Yujin said as she shook her head as she look at where I was and smile a little before patting my head.

"Looks like you two are getting close with each other." Yujin said as I rolled my eyes making her laugh.

"Wait I saw Kai before." Jeongyeon Unnie said as everyone who knows about me and Kai relationship look at me.

"What?"I ask.

"Did he came to you Yejin?" Chaeyeon unnie said as everyone look at me as I sigh.

"He did."I said to them.

"Did he do anything to you?" Chaeryeong Unnie ask.

"He almost did.But Mina Unnie save me."I said to them as they look at Mina Unnie who nodded.

"Thank God."Yujin said.

"Well I actually knew and maybe took a video of it last minute."Yuna said as my eyes widened.

"Don't you dare show them Shin Yuna." I said to her sternly as glare at her who took out her phone.

"And why not?" Yeji Unnie said.

"B-Because...Umm....you know what Yuna just show them."I said to her in a quiet voice.

"Sure will!"Yuna said as I glare at her.

She open her phone and show a video of when Kai hands was getting close to my center and Mina unnie suddenly came as I came running while hugging her.

"Hey babe." I heard my voice from the phone as I close my eyes and laid my head on Mina Unnie's shoulder and groan.

"Hi baby.Didn't know you miss me that bad." I heard Mina Unnie's voice said.

"O-Oh sorry for interrupting you Ms Myoui and Yejin." I heard Kai's voice as I open my eyes and the video ended.

"Oh baby huh."Lisa Unnie said as she make a teasing smile at me.

"Hey babe." Rosé Unnie mock me as the other laugh except me.

"Come on now.We're in public save our family image a little will you?" I said to them.

"Awh~ is the famous cold school president embarrass?" Dahyun Unnie said teasingly as I glare at her.

Then suddenly my phone rang showing Kai's number.I pick it up and was about to walk somewhere private but Mina Unnie didn't let me go so I just sigh and take the call here.

"What do you want now?" I said to the phone.

"Yejin please give me a chance to at least show how much I love you." Kai said.

"Sorry but I'm getting married in a couple of weeks so just find someone your own age before I ask my sisters and cousins to beat you up."I said as I hang up the call.

"Who was that?" Chaeyoung Unnie ask.

"Obviously him who else."I said to her.

"How did he even have your number?" Tzuyu unnie ask.

"Didn't change my phone number since I don't really use my phone." I said to them.

"Anyways Mina Unnie let's go now I have some work to do."I said to her as she nodded before letting me go.

"And I see you later Unnie."I said to Yujin as she nodded.

"Tell Appa and Eomma I left because of school president work!"I yelled out to Yujin as she nodded.

I walk to Mina Unnie's car and suddenly I felt Mina Unnie's hand on my hand before she intertwined them making me look at her in confusion.

"There's some mens looking at you." She whisper to my right ear as I nodded before we stop walking and letting her kiss my cheek before we started walking again.

"Unnie?"I called out for her when we are almost at her car.

"Yes?"She said as she look at me.

"If I said I'm starting to fall in love with you.....What will you do?"I ask.

"Hmm....Just maybe kiss you or you know?"She ask as I nodded knowing what she mean.

"But if you're scare and don't want to I won't."She said.

"I'm sure Unnie.But if I say right now that I love you will you say I love you back at me?"I ask her.

"Are you confessing to me?"She said with a chuckle.

"........maybe..."I said to her quietly.

"Well if you really mean it then I will. But just to let you know I'll wait for that moment since I have actually fallen in love with you Kiddo."She said as she patted my head as I look at her.

I nodded as we went in the car as she drove us back to the mansion as we went in the bedroom that used to be mine and Yujin's room but now it still have a bunk bed except it also have a king size bed.I took a shower first before Mina Unnie did after that Mina Unnie went to go downstairs and watch the tv as I did some of the school president work before going downstairs and watch the tv with Mina unnie.

Thank you for reading!!!❤️

The CEO and The School Presidentजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें