×|Chapter 6|×

×|Ahn Yejin POV|×

"Are you sure about this Unnie?"I ask her since we are now in front of our house.

Hyejin Unnie took a deep breath as she look at Wheein Unnie who just nodded and smiled at her.

"I'm sure.Let's go."Hyejin Unnie said as we nodded.

We got out of the car and went to the guard.When the guard look at us and saw Hyejin Unnie with Wheein Unnie he almost burst out crying since they were close with each other.

"H-Hyejin.Is it really you?"Uncle Yu said.

"It's me uncle.I'm really here."Hyejin Unnie said as they hug each other.

"What are you doing here?Where were you?"Uncle Yu said as Hyejin Unnie told her everything.

"So you're going to meet them again after like 4 years?"Uncle Yu said.

"Yup.4 years.Hope nothing goes wrong tho."Hyejin Unnie said.

"Now go I have work."Uncle Yu said making us laugh.

"Work or video games uncle?"Me and Yujin said at the same time.

"Aish work your twins!"He said as me and Yujin ran inside the gate and stuck our tongue out at him.

"Aish!"He said but me and Yujin ran away.

"Come on Hyejin Unnie!!"We yelled at her since she was left behind with Wheein Unnie.

Hyejin Unnie ran to us with Wheein Unnie as we reach the front door.But my breath hitch went I saw another shoes there which was someone else's shoes.I hope it's not Mina's.

We look at each other as I sigh and open the door.We took of our shoes and my breath hitch again seeing Appa and Eomma with someone.But the thing is that person looks like Mina.

'Oh my god!Why is it always me? Please don't be Mina please be Minju unnie.'I said in my head.

"Oh you're home.Perfect sit here with Mina,Yejin."Eomma said as I look at her in shock.

"U-Um.."I stutter out as I look at Yujin.

"Just do it Yejin."Yujin whisper to me.

"O-Ok Eomma."I said after I nodded at Yujin and look at Eomma.

"Oh Eomma, Appa we have someone for you to meet after a long time you haven't met."Yujin said.

"Who?"Appa said as Hyejin Unnie slowly get in with Wheein Unnie.

"It's us."Hyejin Unnie said as Eomma and Appa look at her and Wheein Unnie in shock.

"H-Hyejin?W-Wheein? W-When.. How?"Appa ask as I look at Eomma who look likes she's in so much guilt and her eyes were getting teary.

"I'll tell you."Hyejin Unnie said.

"Yujin, Yejin and Mina upstairs now and Yejin you bring Mina in your sister room and stay there with her and don't come out until I tell you." Appa said as I nodded before going to Mina and took her hand and bring her upstairs in Hyejin Unnie's room before locking the door.

"Ahm."I heard she hummed as I look at our hands as I quickly let go of her hand and look everywhere except her face.

"Didn't know you were Hyejin's little sister."She said to me as she sit on the bed as I stand in the middle of the room.

"You didn't ask."I said in my tiny voice.

I swear I heard her chuckled but when I look at her she was in her ice cold face.

"Why are you scare?"She ask.

"I-I'm not scare! I-I'm just.....Shy."I said to her.

After that I hear her stood up from the bed and walk towards me.I slowly back away but my it wasn't my luck when I crash onto the wall and she put her hand beside my head.

"Listen hear Yejin."She said as she cupped my face making me looking into her eyes.

"We're getting married in a couple of weeks.Don't worry I won't hurt you.Just at least calling me Unnie is good than calling me by my name since I'm still older than you.And one day you will call me yours." She said as she smirk at me.

"I will Unnie.And I won't fall in love with you.We have a contract.In 1 month you divorce me."I said to her as I tried taking her hand that was cupping my face but only to get that hand to be pinned to the wall by her.

"Ok.But what if you fall in love with me and doesn't want to be divorce? Can I call you my babygirl then?" She said as she look at me in the eyes.

"I'll let you do anything to me just don't kill me or anything embarrassing in public."I said to her.

"Promise?"She said as she took out her pinky.

"I promise."I said as I lock our pinky together.

"Then watch me make you fall in love with me."She said as we unlock our pinky.

"No you won't Unnie."I said to her.

"Confident huh?"She ask.

"Yes I am."I said to her as we look at each other in the eyes.

'It's on Unnie.I won't let you make me fall in love with you.'I said in my head.

×|No One's POV|×

'It's on then Yejin.I'll make you beg to me stop when we do our thing after I win.'Mina said in her head.

'Watch me beat you.'They both said in their head as they look at each other in the eyes.

Meanwhile with Yujin

"Yeah Yejin is in Hyejin's Unnie room with Mina unnie alone."Yujin said to her phone.

"But why the hell didn't your sister tell me that she back?!" Nayeon yelled out from the other side of the phone.

"I don't know?Why did you ask me? How about you ask that to Hyejin Unnie herself."Yujin said.

"I will call her now!" Nayeon said and was about to hang up the phone when Yujin stop her.

"Wait! Unnie! Didn't I tell you Hyejin Unnie is talking with Appa and Eomma?"Yujin said.

"Oh yeah you're right." Nayeon said.

"Pabo."Yujin said.

"Did you just call me pabo Ahn Yujin?!" Nayeon said.

"Sure did grandma."Yujin said.

"Calm down Nayeon unnie.Yah! Ahn Yujin can't you just stop teasing Nayeon unnie for once?" Momo said on the other side of the phone.

"Nope."Yujin said.

"Anyway I'm going now.Minju Unnie just texted me.Byeee!"Yujin said before hanging up the phone call and look at the message that Minju send her while she's smiling like an idiot.

Thank you for reading!!!❤️