Home Again

Nina's POV

Me and Austin woke up early this morning to catch the first bus to San An, as I call it now, which was 4:45 am. As much of a sleep-lover that I am, I got up still dragging my feet. Austin was in the bathroom brushing his teeth, while I was in the living room looking in the mirror to do my makeup. I slowly applied my eyeliner and eyeshadow, then just a tad bit of mascara. I didn't want to do my hair, so I just tied it in a ponytail. After a few minutes, Austin came downstairs. He was wearing a Chicago Bulls hat and a regular white t-shirt with jeans, of course he looks cute...in a normal kind of way. The bus to San An doesn't come for another half hour, and I'm getting anxious even though my mom will probably get pissed when she learns of the baby. "You know we never thought of names." I said. "What were you thinking?" Austin said happily. "Autumn for a girl, or Sapphire. For boys, Logan, or Dylan. What do you think?" I said. "Those are cute. Logan Carter? Autumn Florencia?" He asked. "Our middle names? We're passing them on?" I asked. "If you want. Why?" Austin said smirking. "I think it's a good idea. So Logan for a boy, and Autumn for a girl it is." I said smiling. "The bus is outside." Austin said looking out the window. I grabbed some of the bags from the front door, and walked out. As I got to the door of the bus it opened. Once we were on the bus, we were off. I let my mom know we just left. The thing that's scaring me is my belly's been growing, and to risk my mother noticing would be close to death. As normal the ride was two hours of boredom, surrounded by strangers, except Austin who was asleep on the window, and no food... I'm starving, but I'm not allowed to eat. THIS IS A CATASTROPHE!!!! I get a little pissy when I'm hungry now, so I basically snuck out my food and started eating. Otherwise, the Hunger Games would start here. Finally, we showed up at my neighborhood, amd I stepped off the bus. Austin followed, and as for mom, she was washing dishes. I could see her directly through the windows. When she looked up from the sink, she widened her eyes and ran outside. "Nina!" she said hugging me tightly. My stomach was hurting from the hug so I moaned. "Oh sorry. Was that a bit too tight?" she asked. "Yeah, just a little." I replied. We walked inside the house, and I set down the bags. I was obviously tired, so I went upstairs to my room to sleep.

Austin's POV

Nina went upstairs to take a nap, but once she was gone, her mom walked over to the dining room table where I was, and said, "I've never seen her this tired...What's wrong with her? Is she sick?" I couldn't decide whether to spill everything or to make up a lie that would save my life and hers, so I just chose my second option. "No, she's really tired. She couldn't sleep last night because she was so excited." I said. Her mom sighed then left. Hopefully she tells her mom sometime.