The School Day No One Would Believe

Nina's POV

I got to school and the first thing I heard was: "Miss Nina Aisles to the front office,please." I sighed, "Great..." I rushed over to the principal's office and walked inside. The front desk lady, who appeared to be new, Mrs.Marselene, said, "Your mother is on the phone and would like to speak to you." I looked up in shock and said, "U-Uh...okay." I took the phone in hand and answered, "Hello?" My mom exclaimed, "Nina! Oh my god, you're safe. Where are you?" I sighed, "Since when do you care ma? I'm in Austin back at the house." My mom sighed then began, "Please come back. I'm sorry for everything." I sighed, "As long as you except everyone." My mom paused then said, "Who's everyone?" I stopped realizing what I just said. I almost gave away my baby, and my life. "Oh, just me and Austin..." My mom was relieved. I heard it in her voice. "Okay, deal." As I was about to hang up I felt like I was gonna vomit. My mom heard me try and hold it back and said, "Is everything okay?" I mumbled under my breath, "No...." Then, I dropped the phone on the floor and ran out the office to the bathroom. As I was leaving, the front office lady was calling my name, but I ignored her. I finally reached the restroom, but I wasn't in good shape. I leaned over the toilet and automatically threw up. Before I knew it, the office staff was holding my hair back. "Sweetie, are you okay?" What a stupid question to ask when I'm leaning over a toilet vomiting, don't you think? "No, I'm not okay!" I yelled. "Call Austin, he's my boy--brother." I said. "Last name?" she asked. "Mahone. Austin Mahone." I replied. Then, she was gone. Thank God.

A few minutes later, Austin rushed over to me and comforted me. "Do you want to go home?" he asked quietly. "To San Antonio?" I asked. Austin leaned in close to my ear, and said, "What do you mean? What happened?" I smiled through the pain and said, "My mom called the school and asked for us to come back." Austin cringed and said, "What about...." He trailed off to look at the office lady, "I got her." The office lady nodded then left. "As I was saying, What about the baby? Your mom is gonna kill us. Mostly me." Austin said close to tears. "She's gonna have to accept all of us if she wants me back so bad. Come on, I mean whatever happened to 'CoolMornin' '? Aren't you and Alex like BFFLs?" I replied. "What's BFFL?" Austin asked laughing. "Best Friends For Life." I answered. "Oh...yeah, but still the baby's obviously on the way and I'm gonna have to stay by your side through everything. Not like I'd want the choice." Austin said kissing my forehead. "Love the life story, but I kinda want to go home." I said smiling. Austin laughed then said, "I love your smile." I looked shocked and said, "I thought you loved my eyes!" He looked at me laughing. "I love everything about you, Nina. Especially your eyes." I smiled and kissed him. Around him, I almost feel like a child. My life changed with Austin in my life, and I feel like I changed Austin's. I just can't wait, in a few minutes I'll be jumping back on the bus and heading to San Antonio. A new clean slate is exactly what I need right now.

------

SHORT CHAPTER AGAIN!!!!! sorry I had so many projects and assignments so I was unable to update.