Dance With the Devil (Dark Choco Cookie X Reader)

Here I stand
Helpless and left for dead

Your back is against the wall. You can't remember a thing. All you knew was that you were surrounded by shadows. The pulsing pain on your scratched arm was a constant reminder of how dangerous these... shadow demons were.

You couldn't' see anything beyond the shadow demons. It was just a void. The sky was red and the ground was black with the ash falling from the sky. The wall you were leaning on seemed to appear out of no where.

And the music... This familiar song that seemed to play as the event took place.

Close your eyes
So many days go by
Easy to find what's wrong
Harder to find what's right

Your eyes close as the shadows get closer. Tears are streaming down your face. You were begging in your mind for someone, anyone to save you.

Suddenly, a slicing noise. Your eyes snap open and you see the shadow demons turn away from you, their attention drawn to someone else in the distance.

There, standing tall on a hill of ash, was a figure. You didn't recognize him at first, but once he started running down the hill and slicing through more shadow demons, you noticed the sword. 

That sword, that glowing red eye, and that scar...

"Dark Choco!" You yell out. 

I believe in you
I can show you that
I can see right through
All your empty lies
I won't stay long
In this world so wrong

Dark Choco grabs onto one of the shadow demons. He throws it onto the ground and stomps on it's head. He then takes his sword and slices through another group of them.

Your arm was bleeding badly, and you felt like you were about to pass out. Your vision goes slightly blurry as you fall to one knee.

"(Y/N)!" Dark Choco yells as he slices through another group of shadows.

Say goodbye
As we dance with the devil tonight
Don't you dare look at him in the eye
As we dance with the devil tonight

Dark Chock raises his sword into the air. Black lighting surrounding it as he raises it higher. Just as the shadow demons get close to him he swings his sword down. 

Black lighting erupts from the sky, hitting all the shadows at once. The shadow demons disappear one by one and before you know it their gone.

Trembling
Crawling across my skin
Feeling your cold dead eyes
Stealing the life of mine

Your shaking as you grip your bloody arm. Your vision seems to settle in and out.

Dark Choco walks to you, getting on one knee and helping you up. 

The ash stops falling and you look around you. There was no trace of the shadows.

"Are you okay?" Dark Choco asks worriedly.

"Y-Yeah, but..." You look down at your bleeding arm.

Dark Choco takes hold of his cape and rips a piece off of it. He uses it to wrap your arm, being carful not to cause anymore damage.

"I... Hope I didn't scare you." Dark Choco says, slightly looking away from you.

I believe in you
I can show you that
I can see right through
All your empty lies
I won't last long
In this world so wrong

You shake your head. 

"No, your fine.... Thank you." The music seemed to get louder. "What's that music?"

"Hmm..."

Dark Choco takes your hand, intertwining his fingers with yours. He pulls you close and begins softly swaying to the music.

Say goodbye
As we dance with the devil tonight
Don't you dare look at him in the eye
As we dance with the devil tonight

You rest your head on Dark Choco's chest. You listen to his heartbeat as he hums to the song.

Hold on
Hold on

Dark Choco spins you around gently as not to hurt your arm. You laugh happily.

Say goodbye
As we dance with the devil tonight
Don't you dare look at him in the eye
As we dance with the devil tonight

The moment was amazing, any fear you'd felt was swiftly washed away. The only thing running though your mind was pure bliss.

Dark Choco kisses your forehead.

"I love you. I'll always be here to keep you safe." He says, a soft smile on his face.

"I'll hold you to that." 

Hold on
Hold on

Then you woke up.

"Goodbye."

___

What even was this?

I originally planned to make this longer but then I got sick so I decided to just write it real quickly. And remember the chapters that have 'X Reader' in the title do not contribute to the main story. They're just fun little extras :3

Also we stan slowed and reverbed songs here.

Anyways, songfics are great, that is all.

Stay heathy everyone!