Sick of it All, Sick We Are

A/N: Before anything, yes, the title is from an Evanescence song.

Summary: Frank is sick, but tries his best not to bother anyone, so he denies it, but everyone notices anyway and collectively take care him.
(Platonic Frank and group, no reader insert, and no Frank and Ines, they're both single Pringles - not cos I don't ship, but I don't want to write it in for those who don't like it, but you can imagine it there if you want.)

Warning: ... you know there'll be swearing. Also, just general sick behaviour, and possibly physical throwing up too, but no graphic descriptions.
-
Frank walked the halls of the Bureau coming back from a mission, and on his way to report it to Lena. He was completely and utterly drained! He knew he has more work today though, and he couldn't let Lena down, so he put his tiredness to the back of his mind, and continued down the halls.

He stopped outside of her door, regaining his breath and composure, and pushing back the light headed feeling. Nico turned the corner at that moment, and in an effort to give nothing away, he walked in despite the slight dizziness that was still there.

"Hello Frank, done with the mission?" Lena greeted in a friendly tone.

"Yep, got the report right here." He replied in a dull tone, handing it over, and turning to walk back out to his next mission.

"You alright Frank?" Lena then asked with a concerned expression.

"Yeah, I'm fine, why do you ask?" Frank knew he was lying through his teeth, but he'd be alright, it's not like there was anything seriously wrong. She didn't need him burdening her.

"You just... look a little flushed. Did you sleep well? You look tired." She explained, concern dancing over her features.

"You know, that's probably it!" Frank responded, "I was up late last night, I just didn't sleep well I guess."

"Okay... well, you've got the rest of the day off, so rest up, you need to be taking care of yourself Frank!" Lena spoke, still keeping an eye on him, but believing him for now.

"No, Lena, you don't have to do that, I can get my work done, I promise!" Frank started getting worried; he didn't want to seem lazy, or like he was slacking. 

"It's ok, honestly. Nico's already done your assignments anyway, he finished earlier than expected. Go home Frank." Lena smiled. Ok, so now it was her turn to lie - Nico hadn't done Frank's assignments, but Lena could tell he needed the rest, so she could always give them to Nico later.

Frank thanked her, and left. Although Lena had given him the day off, he still had other things to do. Frank was a naturally busy guy, so it was only fitting that he had about a million things to do. Great... just great!
-
At the school, Romy was waiting for Frank as Frank had been told by her (not asked, told) that he needed to come there. He wasn't given a reason, just that it was urgent.

Arriving, he saw Romy and her friend Simon.

"Frank! Thank god you're here! It took you long enough!" She spoke fast, and Frank, usually sharp witted, had to struggle to keep up with her.

It turned out she needed help getting Lena's time piece back from some bitches who had stolen it. She didn't want to go to Lena, because she would take it off her, Nico was busy, and she figured it was worth trying to get Frank to help. If he took it off her, it only would've been the same outcome as telling Lena, so she had nothing to loose by asking him.