Loki turns to you and tucks your hair out of your face, "Oh, how I've missed you." He whispers.

        You smile a bit before capturing Loki's lips in a soft kiss, then pull back a bit with a smile.

        "I love you, and I missed you so insanely much," Loki murmurs.

        You grin, "I missed you too." Your smile falters a bit as your gaze casts down, "I can't believe you were alive... and I didn't know..." You breathe out, disappointed in yourself.

        Loki lifts your chin up and gives you a peck, pulling back a bit.

        "We're together now. That's what matters." He mumbles against your lips.

        Your eyes rake over Loki's face. His soft gaze, loving green eyes, and slightly upcurled lips as his steady breaths tickle your face.

        You nod and wrap your hands in his hair, pulling his head down to kiss you.

        Oh, how you missed this. His kiss, voice, smile, eyes.

        You've missed him.

        Absolutely everything about him.

        "This room is full of love," Mantis comments quietly, happily.

        You pull away from the kiss to see Mantis smiling at you while bouncing her legs excitedly.

        "It's disgusting." Nebula mutters.

        "I am Groot?" (Aren't you happy for your sister?")

        Nebula turns to you, "What did the root say?" She asks.

        "His name is Groot, and he said, 'aren't you happy for your sister?'" You answer.

        The statement made by Groot has you confused, so you look around, spotting Gamora and Peter sitting in the corner of the room. They are smiling, deep in conversation, and occasionally kissing.

        "Of course I'm happy for her."

        Your attention turns back to Nebula.

        "But it's gross nonetheless."

        You chuckle a bit.

        Mantis scoffs, "I am sorry to speak this way, but you are wrong. Love is a beautiful emotion. Love makes the universe a better place."

        Nebula rolls her eyes, "Sure it does."

        You intertwine your fingers with Loki's as you guide him over to another corner of the jet.

        You sit down, magically changing yourself into your favorite comfortable clothes with Loki's sweatshirt overtop.

        Loki laughs, "Good taste in clothes."

        You smile, "I think so."

        Loki uses his powers to change as well.

        You nuzzle his cheek with your nose, "Shower when we get home?" You inquire with a smirk.

        Loki's lips curl up, "Oh yes, my love."

        Thor suddenly approaches you two fast, "My friend Drax taught me how to become completely undetectable!"

        "I've mastered the ability of standing so incredibly still... that I become invisible to the eye." Drax interjects.

        Your eyebrows raise, "Oh really?"

        "Yes!" Thor shouts.

        Thor's hands drop to his sides, and his face becomes void of emotion.

        "Who knew? My brother doesn't even need a spell!" Loki remarks sarcastically.

        Drax nods, "He gets it."

        You laugh as you shake your head.

        Drax turns to Thor, "You have to stay stiller. I can still see you."

        Loki laughs, "We can all still see you, brother."

        "Allow me to demonstrate." Drax continues.

        He stands still, but he begins to carefully bring a chip up from his bag, which appeared out of the blue, toward his mouth as he opens his mouth bit by bit.

        "Y-You're eating a zarg-nut." Peter points out.

        "But my movement... was so slow... that it's imperceptible."

        You all shake your heads.

        "Mmm, no." Peter hums.

        "I'm sure I'm invisible," Drax whispers, still clearly believing he's right.

        "Is that what I sound like?" Thor asks you and Loki.

        Loki nods in amusement, "Indeed it is, brother."

        "Gods..."

        A loud crunch rings out, the culprit being Drax and his zarg-nuts.

        Zarg-nuts? Weird fucking name.

        "Oh, hey, numbskull." Rocket greets Drax as he walks in.

        Drax stares at the smirking raccoon before crinkling up his bag, "Damn it." He groans as he walks out.

        You turn to Loki to peck his lips and tuck some of his hair behind his ear.

        "Our lives are crazy, aren't they?"

        You nod with a bit of a laugh, "Yeah. God, this whole thing is like a plot from a shitty book where the author has no idea where they're going, so they put all of the readers and characters in pain just to see what'll happen."

        Loki chuckles, "Yes, well, my tastes are more refined than that. I would never read that book."

        "Well, you would be in it since you're so irresistible." You move your head back and forth along with your shoulders, a hint of drama as you do so, "You'd be the main character."

        "Mmm... no. You would be the protagonist. I would merely be the stunning love interest you fall head over heels for."

        You shake your head with a giggle, "Sounds about right."