VII.

(your outfit during the chapter)

for the sake of the drama to play out nicely lets say the blackpink girls made a comeback with lovesick girls the same day you guys debuted meaning you'll be seeing them during promotions alongside aespa who is promoting dreams come true

also the song in the media is one of the songs you worked on while you were in the studio with the boys.

SONG OF THE CHAPTER: RODEO CLOWN - DIJON

DEBUT DAY

It's been a few days since you and Karina broke up, you'd be lying if you said you were okay. You've spent most of the time in your dorm room writing and making music unless you had to leave for dance practice, to shower and to eat other than that you haven't been out your room much, your members were beginning to worry and had hope you'd leave the room to celebrate with them for debuting with no problems.

The 127 boys had all decided they were going to treat you and the boys to dinner for finally debuting, you guys have gotten extremely close with them over the past few days. Your guys practicing schedule has been overlapping with each other a lot these past few days and you guys also lived in the same dorm building so you guys would all leave around the same time.

They also always tried to make you guys comfortable. Especially you they've been able to tell from their interactions with you, how sad you've been as of late. Over the time you guys have been preparing for your debut you had grown close with the boys of NCT especially Taeyong, Jaehyun, Mark, Johnny, Haechan and Doyoung. They have gotten to the point where they even considered you like a younger brother even though you were older than two of them (Mark and Haechan). You and Karina were the talk of the company, everyone who cared knew that you guys were broken up and everyone knew how awkward it was because all your rooms at the company were literally assigned next to each other so you guys didn't even have any room to properly heal because you guys were going to see each other regardless.

After a moment of thinking you finally pulled out your phone before texting the four people you could tell everything too.

YOU: Happy Birthday noona, I love you and I hope we can spend time together soon! Also congratulations on your guys comeback <3

JENNIE: Thank you Y/Nie! Congratulations on you and your groups debut we cant wait to promote alongside you

JISOO: Thank you Y/N/N congratulations to you and your group we've been listening to your debut song diligently its really good and even though you guys just debuted I can't wait to hear your comeback song, hopefully you get to write it ;)

CHAEYOUNG: Thank you <3

LALISA: Thank you Y/N [: